Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
I hope you all feel better soon ♥

Only reason I'm up and dressed already is because I have a plumber coming, could happily stay in bed today 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I know this is irrational but my neighbour goes out in his car about 12 times a day, and I have no idea why he goes out so many times but it annoys me.
When I’m working from home, I have a perfect view of their house from my desk and between 9am and 5pm he’ll go to his car, get in, drive off for about 3 minutes, come back, go inside the house for half an hour, then go out again for another 5 minute drive and he does it all.day.long. Where is he going so often for such short periods of time?

He kind of reminds me of a lad who’s just got their first car and finds any excuse to go for a drive. Except he’s 40 and has had this car for many years
Maybe he is running a county line?!

@watermelon sugar I hope the afternoon perks up for you. Sometimes we just need to be down in the dumps.

I have been to bed and got back up again, I have got my leg splints on, they are so sore but needs must. I am trying to get someones attention so they can feed me chocolate.

It has been a lovely weather day here, the sky is beautiful.

Oh btw I had a dream the Queen died and it was revealed she was a secret Tattler, any of you lot called Lizzy?

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Morning all, didn't get to sleep until about 2am but who cares its F*** it Friday🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 have a good day everyone❤

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
@Libbylulu I am reading The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles, it is brilliant.

After lunch they got me up into my wheelchair and I sat in the lounge for a while. I am definitely less sore than I have been but still pretty ouchy. This is a 10 bed ward but there are only 2 of us and then 3 staff members, the staff are lovely but I sometimes feel like they want us to say "please brush my hair" "can i have a drink please?" or whatever just to occupy them.

Back in bed now though, waiting for supper but I have no idea what I ordered. Really want a proper greasy pizza.

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
One of the wounds in my stomach is infected which is just typical. I am right bored of laying here. Decided to buy myself some new trainers to motivate myself to walk again but got all overwhelmed looking. What trainers are people wearing these days?

• Sad
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Literally when I’m paid next week I’m going to order myself a share box of them and probably shed a tear of joy
their honestly unreal I’d pay just eat to deliver a share box to everyone on this threads house just so you could all experience what I just have eating them

• Heart
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Hope your text comes back negative @Boredofthegram!

Today seems to be going really slow, shouldn't complain though as at least it's not yet Monday!

I've been everywhere I needed to go, now back home so might have an early bath and get in my PJs soon! Really struggling with my uni work so I've asked my tutor for a call tomorrow night, I feel so overwhelmed by it at the moment. :(

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
My boyfriend cooked us a spag Bol for TEA 😜 and ermmm…. Let’s just say I think I’ll stick to doing the cooking 😂 it was nice… but he rushed it because we were both hungry and the pasta wasn’t cooked properly 🤣 I wish we got a kfc 😭

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I made a Victoria sponge and a vanilla tray bake. There’s not much left but it’s cheered me right up eating cake all day 😂

• Heart
Morning all 💗

I’m just woken up and I feel like shit. I went to bed in a horrible mood and had nightmares. No exciting plans for the weekend and it’s raining, too. I hope I cheer up as the day goes by. Have a good one everyone!

• Heart
  • Sad

Hope96

VIP Member
@WilmaHun really really hope you have some good luck this week. Makes me sad when I read your posts of things going wrong. ❤
--

I think the security guard at work was trying to flirt with me and now I feel a bit awkward because it's taken me 6 hours to realise that. He's a lovely lad but I don't want him to take me being nice the wrong way. 😬

Omg what a nightmare @WilmaHun hope the water gets sorted ASAP!

So tomorrow there’s some sort of maths morning at school where the teachers go through what calculations they use and ideally one parent needs to attend so you can help your child or some bullshit. I mean surely they just teach 1+1=2 but anyway mr peaches said he’d go so I was like thank god. I’ve just reminded him it’s tomorrow and he’s like ahh can you go and just tell me about it? Erm okay. I’ll just take an hour out of work whilst you do nothing because you cba. So guess I’ve got a maths lesson in the morning 🙄
Why can't he go if he's not working? Lazy sod (hope you don't mind me saying that)!

• Heart
  • Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I had a penpal in prison, in America, can’t remember what he did, I think it was robbery. But I reached out to him because he was pursuing a post graduate degree in the same subject that I did my BSc in. So i mentioned that was pretty cool in my letter, but he went “yeah soz that was a lie” 😂😂😂😂 oh and he started to flirt with me via his letters lol

• Haha
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Does anyone else get bored and go on Just Eat etc and look at what’s on? Ive just done it now I’m convinced I should order milkshakes and cookie dough from a dessert place 😂

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella like works in a butchers sort of and I just said to him ‘does ____ sell mince pie meat?’ And he was like ‘it’s not meat’

1773D2EB-864B-4E39-BDCD-8B5FC3FA2352.gif

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
90's kids remember having a Mcdonalds birthday party and sitting in those weird McDonald's character seats lol.. if you know what I mean..

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
@Hope96 You seem to be getting out and about lately, which is good!
Thank you, if I stay indoors for too long my thoughts end up driving me mad! I mean don't get me wrong I feel dreadful a lot and I miss my ex like crazy some days but I'm trying to help myself a bit more now. I've realised relying on others to do more of what I love is futile so I get myself to the cinema and theatre as much as I can and I actually really enjoy myself. Sorry for the long paragraph but it's nice of you to acknowledge me. 🥰

I made a Victoria sponge and a vanilla tray bake. There’s not much left but it’s cheered me right up eating cake all day 😂
I love a good Victoria sponge! Glad it's made you happy! x

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
In a previous work secret Santa the uptight team leader got bought an edible candy thong. That did not go down well 😂

Last year the team I was on had to buy present for less than a tenner that was ‘headgear’ which we then had to wear in the office all day and the bar for the evening do. I got my person a roast turkey hat but they were vegan and I didn’t know. Oops 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha