Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
View attachment 875902

anyone else’s mum talk to them like this 🥲 OK HUN
Not my mum, but my husband. Drives me crazy.

Afternoon all.

I am sat up in my wheelchair. One of the requirements for the electric wheelchair is that you can sit for 6 hours throughout the day. I can manage about 1.5 hrs so far. I am so sore today in my one of my wounds from last week's surgery. Blah blah.

Just having a grumpy day, I really want to go home and be surrounded by my people. But there are positives, I have melon and mango in the fridge, I have oodles of new books to choose from and my mum sent me the cosiest, warmest slippers ever! Time to stop whining.

What’s good for a bad back ?? Mine has been in agony all day since I woke up. I’ve been taking paracetomal but that doesn’t do anything? It’s the very top by my neck it’s just absolutely killing me and idk why 😅
Back/neck pain is the worst because it impacts everything. I'd try taking some anti inflammatories, deep heat and a heat pad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Do these random ads for saucy fiction appear on anyone else’s Facebook or just me?
B2641A91-FB67-4379-BC1A-1C08EEE52DC7.png

Sleeping with her Dads best mate, dirty cow (if my Dads best mate looked like that guy I probs would too tbh)

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Deffo a drug dealer, my mil lives next door to one and he’s up and down like a blue arsed fly. We’ve caught him mysteriously handing green bags to chavvy lads as well

just been the Asda with the baby and when we were down the cake aisle he kept shouting ‘cake! MMMMM!!!’ Maybe my child is a young @WilmaHun

• Haha
Oh I’m sorry to hear so many are unwell, hope you get better soon my lovelies 💗

I woke feeling shite, had the worst nights sleep and nightmares, crying and all. Went to have breakfast and stumbled upon a guy who looks a lot like my ex while scrolling Instagram 🥲 Don’t think I will ever get over him at this point, so I’m going to look at his pictures and make myself feel worse. I have a long day ahead of me, won’t get out until 7 pm. I think I need a second cup of coffee.

Hope you all have a nice day!

• Heart
  • Sad

Penguin86

VIP Member
I feel awful. As soon as we pulled up in the car I started to feel sick. I pretty much rushed round the shop. Forgot what I even needed or wanted. Didn't help that my housemate stopped to talk to someone. I ended up stood down an empty aisle having a mini panic. By the time we got to the till I was shaking so much I dropped my cards.

Got home and had a good cry. I feel like such a twat and a failure.

• Sad
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Good morning! It’s absolutely frabs kebabs this morning I didn’t want to get out of bed but the baby was shouting ‘UH OH!’ Down the monitor so I had to 😅 my fella has a surprise day off today so he basically had all of Saturday off, yesterday and today and it’s been the most time we’ve spent together in ages! We’ve had a proper laugh and we’ve needed it tbh 🥰 hope you all have a good Monday x

• Heart
Reactions: 12

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Yo yo yo I’ve had no signal ALL afternoon. I’m still in my Mil’s. No biscuits as of yet. Got sent the shop before to get my fellas Nan 3 bottles of 2l water, took the baby with me and I accidentally dropped one on the floor and it burst and went everywhere 😭 the baby just went ‘uh oh’ 🤣

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning ❤
Happy Fridayyyyy. Little peaches is off school today as he started the day quite unwell however he’s now just informed me he’s gone from feeling ‘not very well’ to ‘medium’ so I’m starting to think I’ve been conned.
Hoping for a quiet work day. I already can’t wait for bed tonight 😴

• Haha
  • Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Morning all, looks like yesterday was hard for everyone. I hope you all have a better day today.

Does anyone else get bored and go on Just Eat etc and look at what’s on? Ive just done it now I’m convinced I should order milkshakes and cookie dough from a dessert place 😂
I get bored and look up random food gifts, like hampers and sets, and also random menus for super posh restaurants. I find how the other half live fascinating - but sometimes the inequality of the world does really piss me off 🤣 £3,500 on fish eggs!

• Heart
  • Wow

Penguin86

VIP Member
Morning all. I slept great. Think it was because of going out yesterday. Still tired but that's just my life 😜

I tried growing catnip in a plant pot in summer but it wasn't growing so I threw it on a bit of the garden and forgot about it. Noticed Pixie spending alot of time in that area today only to realise that the catnip has grown and she was getting high as a kite 🤣
She's spent the last half an hour running around like a loony and stalking an elastic band.

• Haha
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’ve been feeling proper down in the dumps lately. Feel like there’s so much going on in my life and it’s just all a bit much. Don’t know how to make things better and just have a happy quiet life.

Anyway I’m sure there are people going through worse so I won’t harp on and it makes me feel proper sad to write it 😅

@watermelon sugar when little peaches was about 2 he used to know all the words to the episode where miss rabbit got ill. We hadn’t watched peppa in ages but she made a comeback this weekend. Can you believe in 3 years Netflix haven’t even given us another season. I’ve seen them all 10484827 times

• Heart
  • Sad

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Guys I feel personally attacked by everyone’s disdain for Jack Grealish - I can’t help being attracted to men who look like they would break my heart and give me chlamydia 😬

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning everyone. I went to sleep at 8.30 on the sofa last night! My boyfriend woke me up when he came home at about 10.30 then I slept all the way through until 5. I must have needed it!

I've got work until 4.30 then a hospital appointment after. I'm hoping to meet a friend after for a walk along the beach :)

Hope everyone has a good day! x

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Today is going so fast 🥳 I managed to get Justin Bieber tickets this morning and I'm buzzing about it. :ROFLMAO:
I jokingly asked my boyfriend earlier "are you proposing to me" because we were talking about going on holiday so I said "get married?" and he said "can do". and he's said if he's not proposed by 2024 then don't expect it to happen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: romantic x

I was hoping for a tattle wedding tbh

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
Morning all!

I think I have a cold and I feel down so nothing new here but it's my mum's birthday today so I've been awake since 7am trying to get the living room ready for her. She's my rock and deserves to feel spoilt.

I hope everyone has a lovely day. ❤

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Morning all

Sorry to hear so many of you are unwell. I'm still in the club too. Sinusitis again 😭😭 i get it like 5 x a year and it floors me every time.

My husband is off work for the next 3 days and announced last night that's he's doing the pre Xmas tree big clean and could i keep out of his way 😂😂
Yes. Absolutely yes i can.
So I'm about to force myself into a Rick workout then shower and dressed. Then i need to walk down to the chemist for my prescription and will grab us some lunch. Then I'm heading to bed with a book, hot chocolate and painkillers

Sending love ❤

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I've just treated myself to some air pods :sneaky::sneaky: Got them for £59! As I had a £40 amazon voucher leftover from my birthday so I'm buzzing for them to arrive :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My boyfriend made me a sandwich for my lunch but I "forgot" it so I guess I'll have to have Greggs :sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart