Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hey Guys, I haven’t been feeling very well again today so have been in bed for most of the day. I missed all the Christmas chat but mince pies are still elite I don’t care what anybody says. Hope everybody has a good evening ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’d like a sugar acquaintance, someone you just politely wave and nod at in the street and they message you a thumbs up on Facebook which means ‘I seen you in the street before, here’s 500 quid for not speaking to me.’

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Oh I’m sorry to hear so many are unwell, hope you get better soon my lovelies 💗

I woke feeling shite, had the worst nights sleep and nightmares, crying and all. Went to have breakfast and stumbled upon a guy who looks a lot like my ex while scrolling Instagram 🥲 Don’t think I will ever get over him at this point, so I’m going to look at his pictures and make myself feel worse. I have a long day ahead of me, won’t get out until 7 pm. I think I need a second cup of coffee.

Hope you all have a nice day!
don’t look at the pictures!!!!!! It’ll only make you feel worse and you don’t need that

you will get over him! Someone better will come along one day that will sweep you off your feet. I never used to think I’d get over my ex, I was with him on & off for 6 years convinced we were soul mates etc and when we broke up I thought it was the end of the world and I’d never get over him. Then one day randomly I just met my current bf and he is the love of my life and we have a baby! It happens so unexpectedly but it will definitely happen and you will look back and wonder how you were ever so caught up over your ex. Don’t get me wrong sometimes I still think about my ex and not miss him exactly, but wonder how he’s doing and think about the good times - but be grateful it ended and that I’ve moved on. It’ll happen to you too one day!

just try and be patient, and try not to punish yourself too much. Use us as a distraction 😊

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hellooooo. I feel a bit rubbish today, just proper down in the dumps. Dunno why. My fella keeps saying ‘what’s wrong? Don’t be down’
F395DAD6-253C-4693-A78E-6EA4F2AF8DB8.jpeg

god love him 🤪

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
3 hours sleep. Blah.
Full of dread about leaving the house. I wish I could snap out of this. I must sound so pathetic.

• Sad
  • Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
I remember I used to write fake notes from my ‘parents’ to say why I couldn’t do PE. thought I got away with it.. nah.. my PE teacher saved up all the notes I gave her and showed them to my mum on a parents evening😭 if murder was legal I wouldn’t be writing this right now… my parents were not happy with me, putting it nicely

• Haha
  • Wow

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone.

I have been asleep all morning, they woke me up for morning meds, gave me a wash and changed my pjs and then I was back to sleep.

Am waiting now to transfer to my wheelchair and maybe go sit in the lounge just for a change of scenery, will take my Kindle and be antisocial I guess.

Just video called with Middle and Littlest Jelly who were unsupervised building a swing on a tree in our garden, Middle c Kelly was halfway up the tree. One, or perhaps both, of them is sure to end up in A&E this afternoon.

Hope everyone is OK. It is the horrible oppressive grey weather here. Dull.

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Everyone really seems to be going through it at the moment 😔 hope everyone gets a good sleep tonight and feels better tomorrow ❤

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I’ve just lost my taste 😱 was drinking a strong coffee and nothing.
Just ordered a pcr home test. Hopefully negative but if not rather now than over Xmas I suppose.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Hope96

VIP Member
Sadly I think I am going to be joining the I'm unwell club. I woke up feeling like death and I've really tried to avoid getting a cold but I don't think it's worked. I'm meant to be getting my booster jab in a couple of weeks so I hope I am ok by then. My body just feels so run down. The multiple vitamin deficiencies and poor health are definitely not helping.

I just want a week off work at this point but I don't want to deal with the stress of a disciplinary meeting.

Sorry about the morning moan.

Hope you all feel better soon. x

• Heart
  • Sad

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I have just booked the remainder of my holiday for the year (we do Jan-Dec) and, starting next week, I have four day weeks every week until next year ❤

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Me n me fella have been arguing for about 40 mins about what takeaway we want

it started with us agreeing on a Chinese
Then fish and chips
But then he wanted prawn toast with his fish and chips, chippy didn’t sell prawn toast
Mcdonalds
I said tbh I just want hot cookie dough
He says he wants a full meal

now we’re back on McDonald’s. Might get the festive stack. Why the fuck have they took the chicken legend off? Absolute outrage

gonna have to get some cheesy melts to make up for it

• Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Hi all

iMarkup_20211114_104139.jpg

I went swimming earlier and now I'm going to sort out my wardrobes and drawers. Been putting off for ages but really need to reorganise and get rid of stuff.
In other words, make some space and buy more stuff that I don't need to fill that space 😬

Anyway, looking forward to going for a pub roast later and then doing sod all when I get back.

Hope everyone has a good day 💕

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
What’s good for a bad back ?? Mine has been in agony all day since I woke up. I’ve been taking paracetomal but that doesn’t do anything? It’s the very top by my neck it’s just absolutely killing me and idk why 😅
A bottle of wine. If you can still feel the pain afterwards, have another just to make sure. Works for me every time!

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
33BDBE62-B49F-41B3-95D1-D5F4E5AF848C.jpeg

just seen this on fb and am wondering who on earth is actually willing to pay for this shit?

• Haha
  • Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
@WilmaHun was the meeting ok?
Yes, not too bad thank you. Just a bit of a moan about "standards slipping" amongst the team, apparently. I didn't like to say perhaps if we had a nicer boss morale and work quality might be better! Not worth the hassle! I feel silly for getting so anxious over it now!

Hope you're feeling a bit better as the day has gone on?

• Heart
I am at this point in my life where I think all men are dicks and Jack Grealish is no exception 🤣🙈

I’ve got caught up into some nasty family drama which really ruined my mood. Apart from that I’m eyeing up earrings for my potential new piercings 👀 Also took a long hot shower, my self tan went off and I’m made to face the pale, unhealthy looking person that I actually am

• Heart