Chit chat #9

Do you like mince pies

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

currently a big divide amongst us between the mince pie shaggers and the mince pie haters

carry on my lovelies p.s it’s TOO EARLY for Christmas trees!!!!

😘

ETA: I’ve added a poll!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just spotted these in ‘the Asda’ and feel they could be quite divisive - what are everyone’s thoughts?
83D211C4-E031-4249-907C-978708451833.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Libbylulu I am reading The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles, it is brilliant.

After lunch they got me up into my wheelchair and I sat in the lounge for a while. I am definitely less sore than I have been but still pretty ouchy. This is a 10 bed ward but there are only 2 of us and then 3 staff members, the staff are lovely but I sometimes feel like they want us to say "please brush my hair" "can i have a drink please?" or whatever just to occupy them.

Back in bed now though, waiting for supper but I have no idea what I ordered. Really want a proper greasy pizza.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just spotted these in ‘the Asda’ and feel they could be quite divisive - what are everyone’s thoughts? View attachment 863561
I would try them, but chicken doesn't really say Christmas to me.

The lady in the room opposite me (who is lovely) has done nothing but watch Christmas movie channel all day. So much Christmas already.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've had the gingerbread choc digestives they are yum.

I prefer a Chocolate orange to After eights

and I've still not had a McDonalds as the OH is cooking :cautious: Tomorrow is my mission to have a Costa hot choc and a McDonalds. 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@ordinaryjelly I've just read the blurb, it sounds good 👍 I’ll download it after I finish my current book.
I’m trying to cut back on chocolate but still have huge cravings so I’m drinking the Options hot chocolate with mint. It’s gorgeous

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.