Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I’ve got a non alcoholic mulled wine on the go to try and warm myself. Can get a hint of something spicy from it.
Looking forward to the real deal in Dec when I put the decs up 👍🏻
Do you make mulled wine each year? Do you have a recipe you follow or do you just wing it?

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
The guy leading this meeting is not getting the point here. I don’t even work in this bloody industry and I understand what’s going on!

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Can’t figure out if I actually want a new job or if I just want to work somewhere I can reliably park, where I don’t have to turn up 1.5 hours before my shift to get a parking space, where all hell doesn’t break lose if I go off for a day and where I don’t get assaulted with a cotton swab whenever I have a cold.

I’ve been looking at indeed tonight and there’s a few things that have caught my eye but am I really qualified? I’ve only technically been doing my current role for a year and a half, and I’ve got no chance of getting a good reference at the moment because of various things.
It might be worth trying, if you do get an interview and there are more qualified candidates then you've still had good practice for future ones.

Nowadays companies often refuse to give good references - the past two jobs HR has told me that they had a blanket policy for all staff which is pretty much X started at Y company on Z date. Legally they can't give bad ones but now they don't bother giving good ones either.

whisperchat

VIP Member
I am with you too. He looks like a greasy slimeball, the fact he can't stay on his feet for longer than a minute doesn't help his cause.
Yeah.. I have been following his girlfriend on Instagram and YouTube for a while and she seems like a genuinely nice person… its just horrible that these cheating stories keep coming out!

Boadicea1

Going to have a nice bath tonight. Add nice bath products to the water and shiz.

To be fair should have run one an hour ago but I am being super lazy.

Feeling really down and sorry for myself lately. Can you be hormonal even though you don't get a regular cycle 😅 I am all over the place and it's not great. 😔

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
Don't cancel me but I hated Maid

I was constantly feeling like I was waiting for something to happen, it could have been wrapped up much earlier