Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I will have a rant..
I'M SICK OF MY HOUSEMATE.
Every day it's something else. I do not care about her childish work dramas.
She texts me from the other room to moan about how her work colleagues have bought a Christmas tree and said it's £5 each and she's like I don't remember agreeing to that. STFU and pay the £5 you stingy bitch.
Don't even get me started on the catfish who she is still speaking to because she's a mug.
I can’t believe she’s still speaking to the catfish 😧 is she still really loud about it too?

coconochanel

VIP Member
all seriousness, I probably would spend it on getting my nails done and then get some new makeup etc.. mad to think when you were younger £100 seemed like a lot of money but nowadays its really not lol.
Yes but I think when we were younger things were cheaper then so you got more for your money.

whisperchat

VIP Member
My boyfriend text me saying he’s cooking us meatballs and pasta for dinner tonight. Ok cool.. let’s just hope he cooks the pasta properly tonight!! Bless him 😂

Hope96

VIP Member
Morning! How is everyone today? I woke up with a sore back still and a bit of a sore throat again but they’ve both eased off! What’s everyone up to today? I was meant to being going to the pictures with my sister but I’ve not heard from her yet so don’t know if that’s happening… weather looks crap anyway 🙂

hope you all have a lovely weekend ✨
Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. What are you planning to watch? x

Hope96

VIP Member
Evening all. I have had A Day.

Middle Jelly is a wee beast. I think we need to find a different school for him before his teacher throttles him. At playtime he dug up lots of worms and put them in his pocket. Then took them into school and put them on his desk. Then got into it when Mrs R was giving out to him, he says he thought the worms were cold and that he wanted to make them happy. Mrs R said to him something like when we are at school at need to concentrate on our learning and he says "nah it is OK, I plan on being a football player" so Mrs R says but you might not make it as a football player and he says "don't you know I have scored 17 goals this season and none of the other team are close to me" I have no idea where he gets this cocky confidence from because we are not like that at home. Littlest Jelly just said "oh he is really funny mama, everyone laughed at him" which is the problem. If they ignored him he would wind his neck in.

He has been raised better than this. My girls are angelic in comparison.

I did have a shower today so that was nice and I have new pjs that my mum bought me. A nurse and I have just ordered pizza for supper for a treat so that is nice too.

Off to catch up here.

Those mince pies with salted caramel sound revolting!
Stories about middle Jelly really cheer me up! Enjoy your pizza lovely! x

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
Was it plain flour or self raising? Did you sieve it? Is it just a normal sponge?
Yeah I used a sieve it is self raising flour, just plain lemon sponge! 🙈 It is burned on top at the moment but not too bad, in the middle cooks I can just scrape the burned bit off and create a drizzle for the top haha

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
As in, sinking in the middle? Talk me through what’s happened
Yeah! The sides rise but the middle isn't, still about 20 mins to go
I did this

Mixed butter and sugar
Added eggs then mixed
Added flour then mixed

It is just odd and this never happened to me before 🤦‍♀️

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I love mash with sweetcorn or peas and vegeburgers or nut roast. Adding a bit of salt and brown sauce is the icing on the cake!

I also love jacket potatoes with grated cheese and pesto, though I've not had them for years.

whisperchat

VIP Member
I know this is irrational but my neighbour goes out in his car about 12 times a day, and I have no idea why he goes out so many times but it annoys me.
When I’m working from home, I have a perfect view of their house from my desk and between 9am and 5pm he’ll go to his car, get in, drive off for about 3 minutes, come back, go inside the house for half an hour, then go out again for another 5 minute drive and he does it all.day.long. Where is he going so often for such short periods of time?

He kind of reminds me of a lad who’s just got their first car and finds any excuse to go for a drive. Except he’s 40 and has had this car for many years
Do you talk to him? If that was me the next time we spoke I would have to ask him otherwise it would annoy the F out of me forever lol.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Just done my first get fit with Rick in weeks! I done the Britney one and it was a bit shit tbh. Was all my least favourite Britney songs (apart from Toxic obvs) still threw some shapes though. And Rick didn’t speak and his ‘AYEEEEEE’ he shouts multiple times usually motivate me 🤣

fun Britney fact about me: when I was in year 3 my music teacher told me I should join the choir cos ‘I sound exactly like Britney Spears’ so I just kept singing all the time and my Mum told me to stop one day and I said ‘but my music teacher told me I sound exactly like Britney’ and my Mum was like ‘you sound fuck all like Britney’ 🤣
Was it Britney sounds you kept singing or just singing in general?