Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I did have my belly button pierced twice. Took them out when I put on weight and couldn't wear crop tops. Depends if the piercing is for you or other people to see I guess
Thank you! 🤗 I’m not super thin, just average sized and I don’t wear revealing clothes much so I guess it would be just for me. Did yours leave a scar?

Thelmachops

VIP Member
One of the wounds in my stomach is infected which is just typical. I am right bored of laying here. Decided to buy myself some new trainers to motivate myself to walk again but got all overwhelmed looking. What trainers are people wearing these days?
I have dodgy ankles so I have been buying the Skechers arch fit trainers lately..Nice and comfy..

whisperchat

VIP Member
I'm not buying it, but I relate a lot to this shirt 😆

It’s pretty cute ❤

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I have a question

Do you know when you buy all the goodies and put them away for xmas. When do you start eating them?
Xmas week? A few days before? Now?

BelleAmie

VIP Member
View attachment 875628
Or a tattle friend you never met 😊
Ahh I love this 🥰

Today is going so fast 🥳 I managed to get Justin Bieber tickets this morning and I'm buzzing about it. :ROFLMAO:
I jokingly asked my boyfriend earlier "are you proposing to me" because we were talking about going on holiday so I said "get married?" and he said "can do". and he's said if he's not proposed by 2024 then don't expect it to happen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: romantic x

I was hoping for a tattle wedding tbh
We can all be bridesmaids, right?!

Haha why 2024? Is that a significant year?

coconochanel

VIP Member
Why don’t you really push the boat out and treat yourself to a mince pie too!

Who said on here the other day they reckon the queen has already passed? My mum literally just said the same thing to me after looking at the news on her phone. How weird!!
I cant I've eaten them all. :ROFLMAO:

What do you think Charles will be like as King?