Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boadicea1

I do not believe that. Nope. No. Not a chance.

I will say though that I do not consider McDonalds, KFC or Burger King to be takeaways and I don’t really understand why anyone would eat them unless they really have to 🤫
Yeah but those McDonalds cheese bites though. 😋

Reactions: 1

Penguin86

VIP Member
Feeling a bit low tonight to be honest, my bf is in bed, my mum is in a right mood for no apparent reason so it’s just me and the dog.. I started to cry at something on the tv earlier which I wouldn’t normally be bothered by so I think maybe it’s just a shitty evening!! Jealous of the people on here playing the sims. I wish I had a decent working laptop that I could play it on… kill the hours a bit! Have a good night everyone x

• Heart

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
guysss I love maths it is just logic

can't stand the thinking shit like english, history, geography etc. numbers are just numbers and I get along with them :LOL:

whisperchat

VIP Member
its fucking awful 🤣 my fairy dries up whenever I see him in his normal clothes. I only fancy him in his footie kits really 😂 Mason mount is probably fitter imo but he’s too friendly looking? A bit like if I asked him to slap Me during a shag he’d apologise after 😂😂
Hahaha yeah 100% about the mason mount thing🤣… I think Kalvin Phillips is gorgeous! He’s got such a lovely face.

• Heart