Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
OHs got a late meeting so I’m listening to people argue about buttons and what machine engineers should do but not involving any of the said machine engineers so no one can decide 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I need something new to watch tonight. I just finished Maid which I loved. Anybody know anything good????

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Erm sorry, cauliflower is the best. One of the best parts of a roast dinner. Better then broccoli I’d say.
Don't be a sicko.

Roasts are shit but the best part is obviously the yorkshire puddings cos if there's extra you can put jam on them for afters OR the carrot and swede mash

Penguin86

VIP Member
My mum is 100% like this 🤣 Sometimes she puts an emoji or two but that’s it.

Yup, deffo get heat pads and maybe hot shower or bath. Hope you feel better soon sweetheart 💗

I had some free time today and managed to squeeze in such a good nap 🥰 Had a short day today and then went to have a drink with my sister.

View attachment 876047
I had this Fanta, has anyone tried it? It’s so, so good!

A bit of a random question, but does anyone on here have a belly button piercing? I’m planning to make extra holes in my ears and maybe get my belly button done, too. I’m not sure how sensible it would be considering I wear a jacket like 8 months a year? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
I did have my belly button pierced twice. Took them out when I put on weight and couldn't wear crop tops. Depends if the piercing is for you or other people to see I guess

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I will look that up thank you! I have multiple sclerosis and I had a relapse in June, part of the relapse was a significant sized lesion in my spinal cord. At the beginning I had eye/head movement only. I can now move my right thumb and fingers but i have no actual strength and have flickers of movement in my left hand. They gave me all the treatment at the time and expected me to regain mobility, but the longer time is going with nothing in my legs the more I feel like they are preparing me for the "you won't walk again" speech. I have been referred for an electric wheelchair assessment which on one hand is good news but bad because they don't give a £25k wheelchair to someone who they expect to walk.

But, I am fiercely determined to walk again. I sat unaided for 90 seconds today, which sounds like nothing but my core muscles are gone from being in bed for so long. I will find a way to walk again, come what may.
I’m sorry to hear about what you went through :( You are incredibly strong and I love reading your posts on here ♥

you sat unaided today, which is big progress! Soon you’ll be walking again for sure :)

• Heart