Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any good pressure cooker / slow cooker / instant pot recipes?

I've tried to use a slow cooker in the past a few times but everything was just bland and watery.
I love my slow cooker and use it daily. These are some of our favourite recipes.

But i used it to make everything, roast chicken, Bolognese sauce, chili, soup.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aw thanks @Moongirl69 i do love my slow cooker like 🤣

you’ll need less liquid @GladiatorReady I make all sorts, casseroles, chilli, pasta bakes, bolognese, fajitas, enchiladas, curries. Just put veg at the bottom and rest meat on top like pork chops or a roast chicken is even lovely. When I first started using it I just got the sachets to get used to them but even if you look on the back it tells you what herbs are in the sachets so I just started buying the herbs and doing it myself!

if you have Facebook search for UK slow cooker recipes, tried and tested!
They have some good and original recipes

and the bbc good food have good recipes too xx

• Heart
How are you @Hope96?
You've been missed 🥰
Your post has put a big smile on my face! ❤ I'm ok thank you for asking. I'm taking each day as it comes and I'm still having more bad days than good but I'm getting through them. I hope you are well and once again thank you for asking. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone have any good pressure cooker / slow cooker / instant pot recipes?

I've tried to use a slow cooker in the past a few times but everything was just bland and watery.
I use my Instant Pot every day and get recipes from youtube but mine are vegan and veggie but there are loads of meat ones. Google recipethis.com she has loads of tips and recipes for Instant Pot and Slow Cookers.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My MIL (who’s cooking is shite) always sneers her nose up when I mention my slow cooker. Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just been my favourite place (take 3 guesses) got some snacks for tonight. How good do these look, they’ll last 5 mins here. Gonna crack em open during beat the chasers 🤣

6BD672B8-5533-4DFD-ACC4-363F4E6772CB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Im fighting with myself over whether to open my Gingerbread popcorn (they are supposed to be for xmas) 😊

• Heart
You guys make me jealous of all your good snacks. Don't think i even have any chocolates in the house 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.