Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only read a few pages so far but missed you all. xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi gang!
I'm super behind, NGL I won't catch up.

Hope everyone is well. Full week of late shifts behind me, so today will be spent with my arse firmly on the sofa. Oh except to make pancakes 😋

Weather has been bloody miserable all week

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pixie had zoomies at 4am and she's not exactly quiet or graceful so I've been awake on and off since then.

How do you tell someone they're being taken for a mug? Like my housemate has spent over 5 hours a day/night talking to a guy and they are supposedly going on a date except he's cancelled both times. Last week his excuse was no trains running (other housemate looked it up and he was lying but we didn't tell her) and this week conveniently his mum is in hospital. Call me cynical but it doesn't bode well. There's other parts of his story that make me question it too

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Pixie had zoomies at 4am and she's not exactly quiet or graceful so I've been awake on and off since then.

How do you tell someone they're being taken for a mug? Like my housemate has spent over 5 hours a day/night talking to a guy and they are supposedly going on a date except he's cancelled both times. Last week his excuse was no trains running (other housemate looked it up and he was lying but we didn't tell her) and this week conveniently his mum is in hospital. Call me cynical but it doesn't bode well. There's other parts of his story that make me question it too
don’t necessarily say to her ‘you’re being taken for a mug’ 🤣 just say to her ‘don’t you reckon it’s a bit suspect that he’s had excuses both weeks now? Do you even know the trains were actually off?’ Make her question it herself

Reactions: 1
don’t necessarily say to her ‘you’re being taken for a mug’ 🤣 just say to her ‘don’t you reckon it’s a bit suspect that he’s had excuses both weeks now? Do you even know the trains were actually off?’ Make her question it herself
I usually just sit and say oh that's not good. Mainly coz im not interested but I feel bad for her. Maybe she's happy just having phone relationships 🤷‍♀️ she's going over to him next week no matter what so we'll see.

I usually just sit and say oh that's not good. Mainly coz im not interested but I feel bad for her. Maybe she's happy just having phone relationships 🤷‍♀️ she's going over to him next week no matter what so we'll see.
yeah she might like the company. Surely she’ll find out if he’s messing her around next week cos if she’s meant to go and see him and he cancels,it’ll deffo look dodgy

I’m back from the cinema & can confirm I enjoyed my first ice blast experience apart from the soggy paper straw! The film was good. Little peaches had tears steaming down his face when the bad people stole the horses poor thing. Obviously they rescued them 😅

I’ve made us cheese on toast & apparently it’s an afternoon of Nintendo switch. I was thinking perfect I’ll just have a little nap but I’ve just been informed we are playing two player 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s blowing a gale here! This sort of weather makes me want to do nothing except sit in my pyjamas under a blanket 😊

I’m busy at the house this afternoon doing final touches before the floor goes down (was supposed to be during the week but he let us down) then I’m going to go home, have a bath with bath bomb, gel my nails, watch a film and eat chocolate 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Weather crap here.
Bf took me to Costco this morning, romance isn’t dead here 😂 and we had a mooch about.
I’ve done a couple of ricks at home (the 2000 and the 3000 one) and a yoga for my sciatica and about to have a bubble bath with a lush bar and then I’ll pootle on over to his again. Plan for tonight is a Chinese and some wine (not J’creek) and il watch strictly whilst he plays golf on ps5 with his mate. Everyone’s a winner!
Enjoying my little break before driving up to get little man from the ex tomorrow again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve got a little whisker poking out me chin and I’ve been trying to get it out the majority of the babies nap (which is nearly 2 hours long)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yeah she might like the company. Surely she’ll find out if he’s messing her around next week cos if she’s meant to go and see him and he cancels,it’ll deffo look dodgy
Yeeeeeah. Just wish she'd get off the bleeping phone at night when I'm trying to sleep 😜 or at least go downstairs where she can't be heard.
He can't be that worried coz he's been on the phone with her for about 2 hours now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just got Fit with Rick- the body combat one. Great fun. Now to tidy up and get dinner sorted.
It's been raining here for 2 days and I've already got washings building up 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any good pressure cooker / slow cooker / instant pot recipes?

I've tried to use a slow cooker in the past a few times but everything was just bland and watery.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m back from the cinema & can confirm I enjoyed my first ice blast experience apart from the soggy paper straw! The film was good. Little peaches had tears steaming down his face when the bad people stole the horses poor thing. Obviously they rescued them 😅

I’ve made us cheese on toast & apparently it’s an afternoon of Nintendo switch. I was thinking perfect I’ll just have a little nap but I’ve just been informed we are playing two player 🙄
What did you see at the cinema?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.