Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Bad night sleep, slept through alarm. Woke up at 7am in a panic. Split my coffee. The son isn't well (bit of a cold but it's school photo day so he's gone 😂) and i need to spend today doing interview prep

Urgh. Monday

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I'm so hungry but there's nothing proper breakfasty to have like a bacon sandwich, eggs, cereal or porridge.
Maybe I should have put this on the first world problems thread

Anyway, morning all 🖐🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member

No idea what time I fell asleep. I woke up at 6am and have been awake on and off since. I slept funny on my wrist.
That's what I get for bragging I'm a deep sleeper.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Got my car back guys! It failed but only on the wipers. I was like you what?! He started showing me how bad they were I was like yeah yeah how much. £30 so not too bad 😅 I mean I couldn’t see fuck all with the old ones but it never occurred to me to get them changed. I told you cars are not my thing 😂

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning! I slept really well considering I was on the sofa and not in my own home 😅 My little cousin has asked for pancakes for breakfast so I’m currently cutting pancakes into the shape of Mickey Mouse head and using blueberries for eyes. I’ve said he can have sprinkles and strawberry sauce too as long as he doesn’t tell his mum 😅😂

• Heart
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m really really really really really realllllllllly tired. Really tired. I’ve got a lash infill tomorrow so I’m already planning a cheeky little 90 minute nap through that 😏😏

I can’t wait to get home, have a bath and get under my sausage dog blanket 😂 God knows when I’ll get home though I’ve been on emergency baby/dog sitting duty all afternoon and I’m still waiting to be freed 😩

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Ok I’m all fucked up in bed and now looking for a film to watch on Netflix. Although I reckon I’ll be asleep within the hour 🤣

• Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Every couple of months I'll be browsing an old tattle thread and suddenly...out of nowhere

Screenshot 2021-09-27 20.09.25.png

...beans only count as one of a five a day Barry.

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
20210927_101318.jpg

Blue skies here but not hot so I'm happy.

Been unable to work for a few years now and I am so bored. No chance of going back because I doubt anyone will want to employ someone who is exhausted all the time (plus I struggle to leave the house).

• Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I actually had quite a nice sleep last night, I fell asleep at 8:30 and just woke up a few mins ago.

But omg Tattle featured in my dream, I had a dream a friend of mine who I fell out with said my first name in a post about me and I convinced myself in the dream that I was doxxed even though my name is just Alan with an extra A. I like how even my nonsensical anxiety scenarios interfere with my dreams 😂

Hope you all have a nice day xxx

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Aw I’ve had a lovely evening just me and little peaches. We played some board games. He read to me, then he got his ‘extra tv minutes as it’s Friday’ (10 mins 🤣) and when it was up he got straight into bed and went to sleep. Maybe his dad should go away more often 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I am so cold tonight. Feels like winter already
I'm watching the end of vigil then climbing into bed with a hot chocolate

• Heart