Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Today I woke up and chose violence. I can already feel that people are going to piss me off today and I’m not having it

• Heart
Reactions: 9

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Today seems to be passing so quickly 😌

I just saw the news that Sarah Everards killer got a whole life sentence, and rightly so! I was reading on the BBC site the victim impact statements from her family, it's absolutely heartbreaking 😔

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Well ladies, my Tuesday afternoon has taken a turn. Scroll on if poo talk is not for you.

They sent me for an xray this morning as I have not pooped since Thursday and have been vomiting and feeling sick.

So, I am laying here minding my own business this afternoon when Dishy Doctor approaches and says "I need to examine your back passage" Well, before I could blink he has his finger up my bum and is telling my all about my back passage and the state of my poop. I have never felt more discombobulated. The NHS. The gift that keeps on giving.

Dishy Doctor said he will be back later. Who knows what treat he has in store for me then.

Why is it always the hunky ones that do these jobs?!

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m having such a busy work day. It’s month end which makes it horrific. Anyway found out today that I didn’t get the job I went for! They gave it to somebody else who already works in that team. I’m not too disheartened as I wasn’t keen on the team and I got some really great feedback and they said the next one that comes up I can have if I still want it. It has fucked up my 100% success rate at interviews though 😂

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
@Penguin86 they still do biff and chip books. Little peaches brings them home from school sometimes but this week he got a dr suess book. I was thinking are they joking. Do you know how long this is going to take to read!

@WilmaHun I absolutely hate it when you turn up looking casual and a friend looks proper nice. Makes me feel well ugly 😂

I have just logged off from work. I’ve remembered that bald annoying fella is on bake off these days so it’s a no from me! I started re watching ‘you’ last night so I’ll just carry on with that whilst I STARVE because I’m really trying to be good now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Moongirl69

VIP Member
We're away for the holiday weekend so Mr is in charge of making breakfast and just delivered my tea in bed. 2 minis are snoozing still. It's beautiful and quite remote where we are
so lots of walks on the beach and fresh air today for us.

• Heart
Morning everyone!

Woke up early today and decided to clean up a little before leaving. Turns out my vacuum cleaner is broken?! I might as well suck the dust in with my mouth, would be just as effective. I’m annoyed and can’t wait for the weekend 🙄

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I called school a couple of hours ago as I couldn’t shake it off my mind. They said he was fine within a few mins 😊 they want us to go in every Wednesday morning. Not sure how I feel about it. His dad might have to go next week 😅

@ordinaryjelly I really hope they accept you! Got everything crossed for you! ♥

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I'm lucky at Christmas - I only have my parents and possibly a work secret santa to buy for. My nana's present comes from 'the family.'

Speaking of money grubbing relatives though - Before we went NC with my older sister she used to ruin every single Christmas by throwing a tantrum about not getting enough gifts (even in her 30s), would sulk, and then demand to be taken home early. Anything my parents got her that wasn't 'good enough' for her, she just left behind.

• Wow
  • Angry

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Evening all. I had a lovely visit with my mum, she brought me a home made cheese and onion pasty and home made cheese straws for lunch and it was divine. So nice to see her.

All afternoon I have been thinking about McDonalds fries and how much I neeeeeeed them. I cannot have then and instead was served this delightful hospital dinner. 🤢 But please someone bring me fries and an ice cold coke black.

Attachments

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
After feeling too unwell for a while I managed to get up and make myself a proper tea (tuna, tomato and salad wraps) tonight - it probably seems silly but I'm pretty proud of myself :LOL:

Got an instant pot coming tomorrow - in theory I can just throw raw food at it, press a couple of buttons and then it gives me cooked food, so hopefully that will make it easier to keep on top of eating properly.

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
No plans for the evening. I've been in bed since 4 and will be here until tomorrow morning - had a nap after work and woke up feeling rough again. I think it's just that time of year where you're ill for a few days, fine for a week then ill for a few days and repeat.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
B528D165-E2B1-4D45-B846-A574B912BB67.jpeg

something tells me my dad is sick of getting “can you come get this spider” phone calls from me……

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
That reminds me as well actually I absolutely do NOT play secret Santa at work. What a load of shit! You stress yourself out over what you’re getting the person to end up with a load of crap back.

I once got a ‘grow a boyfriend’ and a dot to dot of willys book … but I’d been with my fella for about 7 years at the time so struggled to see the relevance?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Penguin86

VIP Member
yeah when he was a newborn I couldn’t sleep cos I was too paranoid about him! I remember once I done a night feed at 2am and just stayed awake till like 9pm the next day because my fella was asleep and I was too worried about the baby 😭 I’m not that bad anymore but any Little noise I’m up!
Awww bless ya. When I used to babysit my godchildren whilst their mum was enjoying the single life I used to worry, especially with M because she used to sleep like the dead as a baby. She still does as a teenager 🤣

I'm currently a podium for Queen Pixie
20210929_230616.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Fuck fuck fuck.
Both my nephew and my brothers partner have covid. J was unwell when I had him last Tuesday and we were very close together. My anxiety is through the roof right now.

• Sad
  • Wow