Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like crying sorting out my wardrobe and getting summer stuff put away, got my winter jumpers out to freshen up, MOTHS have had a banquet. Don't know whether to feel I have fed the hungry 😕.. and smile and have a Peroni !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Watching MAFSUK and then probably bed for meeeeeee (yeah right sleep is a luxury)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Got my dressing gown ready for the morning

552C00DC-0F28-42D3-A186-2C36ACD45D69.jpeg

jk this isn’t my pic just thought you lot would appreciate it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My mum keeps making comments about how frail I look since the break up but I really wish she would stop because I'm aware I've lost weight and my clothes don't fit me well. I can't put the weight back on and in all honesty I can't eat as much as I used to. It's like my stomach has become more accustomed to a smaller quantity of food? Idk.

Hope everyone sleeps well tonight and here's for a better day tomorrow for all. Night. xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know you lost weight because of a break up but I’m jealous @Hope96 😅 I’m 3 days into eating better and it’s KILLING ME. Why am I hungry all the time. I need to become accustom to eating less 😅😅😅

Ohhh you should treat yourself to rechargeable batteries! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why the heck are slippers without toes covered a trend. Surely they defeat the purpose. Baffled.

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine the fun you could have throwing it at someone you think is a head
I would buy a super big backpack, just to fill with penis confetti, so whenever someone’s a dick I could throw a handful of confetti at them 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would buy a super big backpack, just to fill with penis confetti, so whenever someone’s a dick I could throw a handful of confetti at them 🍆
Is it bad that I'm tempted to pour them into the packaging for work secret santa?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.