Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I've had a migraine today but without the headache. I'm improving but had to get the Mr out of work to do school pick up as i have been really really poorly and slept a lot of the day.
Kids just gone up to bed, waiting for the hubby to get in having a bath and falling into bed

Hope tomorrow is a better day for us all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Won a gym day pass, hot drink, mcflurry or fruit bag, apple pie or fruit bag. I really wanted fries. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today’s an extra sad day. Our family cat called Macy who is 17, so have had since I was 13 got put to sleep 😭 she was just so old and unwell so I know it’s for the best but I’m pretty gutted about it. Here she was yesterday when saw her yesterday to say goodbye ♥

65E1D14C-4A22-4114-BEC9-1F7273440049.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's really nice to be able to vent on here without judgement. I once moaned on another thread and someone replied ' first world problems' 💁the cheeky bastard
xx

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Today’s an extra sad day. Our family cat called Macy who is 17, so have had since I was 13 got put to sleep 😭 she was just so old and unwell so I know it’s for the best but I’m pretty gutted about it. Here she was yesterday when saw her yesterday to say goodbye ♥

View attachment 772937
Sending you lots of love! Not usually keen on cats but that's a beautiful photo. x

It's really nice to be able to vent on here without judgement. I once moaned on another thread and someone replied ' first world problems' 💁the cheeky bastard
xx
I love this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 772937
Oh no, that's heartbreaking. What a gorgeous girl. Sending you love and hugs, peaches 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 772937
Aww a cute blep 💚
Sorry for your loss

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Head is sore all day, think it’s the weather constantly changing from warm mild to cold the past few weeks 🤢 🤕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me and my fella are watching the falcon and the winter soldier. I love Marvel and the avengers but I can’t get into it. I’m just tattling while he’s watching it, I’ve no idea what’s going on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me and my fella are watching the falcon and the winter soldier. I love Marvel and the avengers but I can’t get into it. I’m just tattling while he’s watching it, I’ve no idea what’s going on 😅
It’s really good get off your phone and watch it!

Also Sebastian Stan is amazing looking! At least watch it for him

It’s really good get off your phone and watch it!

Also Sebastian Stan is amazing looking! At least watch it for him
it’s upset me that they made that ugly guy who is a mixture of Harry Kane and Harry maguire the new captain America and I’ve not got into it!

sebastian Stan is THE fittest man alive. I love him

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks guys you’re all so lovely 😭
I’ve just logged off from work. Tbh I could have stayed on all night there’s that much to do but my hair is absolutely horrific and in DESPERATE need of a wash. Can’t quite believe I left the house like this today 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.