Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
crappy sleep.

Just sat down on the sofa and picked up my loom to attempt another doll.

I have my niece & nephew after school and my goddaughter in about an hour. It'll be nice to spend 1 on 1 time with her before the other 2 get here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm going to New Look on my lunch break cos the store have just put on their Insta that they're having a sale so 🤷‍♀️. I'll have to walk the long way round though, if I take a shortcut I will pass Greggs and I'm trying really hard to be good this week and I have no willpower 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just had a prawn salad for lunch. Didn’t even know I liked prawns but I do 🍤 anyone else major excited for GBBO tonight? I know @DCICassieStuart is (btw I sometimes accidentally read your name as casserole. Dci casserole sounds better IMO) 😛 anyway I might walk to Lidl and get something from the bakery to eat while I watch, can’t watch gbbo without a cake or pastry or something of the sort!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@watermelon sugar meeeeeee! I can't wait!! I only started watching it properly last year and now I'm hooked, I binged all the old ones! Can't believe I didn't watch it before!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I only started watching it last year too! Me and my fella got a snack each week whatever the theme was 😅 he is at darts on a Tuesday so I’m watching it on my own this year though 😅 more cake for me then!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I remember someone saying how toxic the RPDR fandom was on social media (and it is) but they said that it should be a nice lovely fanbase like for GBBO...

...That person was obviously not there for BinGate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't wait!!
I know it's wrong but I really enjoy it when things go wrong like cakes collapsing or rolls that come out flat with no bounce etc, ...especially when it happens to the smug ones.

paul-hollywood-bounce.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.