Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got into a right state for 2 hours :(

I don't have a tv in my room because I can watch stuff on my laptop if I'm that bothered about live tv. The WIFI went down so I was frustrated and getting into a flap because I wanted to go to sleep and I can't sleep without a film/tv on quietly in my ear otherwise I overthink and have panic attacks

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just got into a right state for 2 hours :(

I don't have a tv in my room because I can watch stuff on my laptop if I'm that bothered about live tv. The WIFI went down so I was frustrated and getting into a flap because I wanted to go to sleep and I can't sleep without a film/tv on quietly in my ear otherwise I overthink and have panic attacks
I hope you managed to sleep later on. Is it worth downloading some podcasts just in case?

Morning all. Broken sleep here. A wiggly 6yo appeared in my bed at some point in the early hours after a bad dream so I was kicked and prodded for the rest of the night 🀣 lots of coffee awaits and round 2 of the office where I shall attempt to join in today πŸ‘πŸ»

• Heart
Morning all πŸ₯° it’s bloody freezing this morning, so hard to get out of bed!

I think I’ve also come down with whatever you all had last week, I feel like πŸ’©

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning! I overslept! Only to 7:30 but now i feel like I’m in a mad rush! Hope everybody has a good day β™₯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Need to ring Sky today and have a right go at them cos my internet has been playing up for ages! also I bought the baby some foam numbers and letters for the bath because he’s started to say the letters A, O and E but he’s obsessed with them he keeps escaping out whatever room he’s in to go in the bathroom and climb in the bath πŸ˜… he’s funny whenever he sees something dirty he goes β€˜eeeeee’ and snarls it 🀣 like mother like son

• Haha
I've still got a pounding headache πŸ˜– 2nd day in a row I've happily said "Morninnnnnngg" as I walk into the office and my boss has blanked me. He's been doing it for 2 years so I dunno why I still care πŸ˜‚ It was really foggy and cold when I left so I put a thin jumper on but it's brightened up now so I've got a sweat on already πŸ˜…

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone!

Had my jab yesterday and felt completely fine afterwards, but now I’m running a bit of a temperature and my arm is sore 😐 I also got my period early, so weird. On a brighter note, I have some plans for the evening that might or might not include McDonalds

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh man. Same tit different day. I still feel like absolute crap. More headachey today so i think this is the migraine hangover.

Day in bed watching good girls i think.

• Heart
Morning all.

I started puking on Sunday and haven't stopped yet, so that is awesome. Still in the hospital though so they are injecting me with all the good stuff, but blergh. I am hoping the physios find a spare 30 minutes to hose me down in the shower as I have vomit in my hair. Classy bird, me.

There is a new lady in the bed opposite me and she has not stopped talking since the second she arrived. Barely pauses for breath. It is exhausting.

I keep trying to bury myself in my Kindle and zone it all out but I can't.

Oh how I want to be at home!

I hope Tuesday is a better day for everyone😘

• Heart
@Meangirl815 poor you. Are you drinking enough? My bp is always low and they force me to drink at least 3 litre, it gets me back to 100/ at least.
Yeah i drink my water religiously it's the one thing I'm very strict on. Weirdly yesterday i felt like i was slightly dehydrated but as quick as i was putting the water in i needed to wee it back out

Yeah i drink my water religiously it's the one thing I'm very strict on. Weirdly yesterday i felt like i was slightly dehydrated but as quick as i was putting the water in i needed to wee it back out
Poor you. Low bp is miserable. I'd call the doctor if you feel really ropey.

I hope you feel better soon. X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I haven't been on this thread in ages because I couldn't keep up with how fast it moved, especially when everyone talked about their vibrators πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I went on my date on Saturday with my ex lol and it was so nice. We had a chat about things and want to take things slow this time as we rushed last time and put a lot of pressure on things. Ahh I can't wait to see him again πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
I haven't been on this thread in ages because I couldn't keep up with how fast it moved, especially when everyone talked about their vibrators πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I went on my date on Saturday with my ex lol and it was so nice. We had a chat about things and want to take things slow this time as we rushed last time and put a lot of pressure on things. Ahh I can't wait to see him again πŸ™ˆ
Ohhh glad it went well! Did you wear leggings and a crop top as planned! When are you seeing him next ???

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Aw I'm glad to hear it went well! Sounds good to take things slow, I hope it works out! I can't wait to hear about your next date

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It was so hot I ended up just throwing a dress on! It worked out well though as when we were catching up the next day he said he wanted to kiss me, but didn't really know where my head was at and if I wanted him to πŸ™ˆ this weekend we're both busy with friends but I'm going to see if he is free in the week for dinner πŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.