Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg MIL has turned up when we are in the middle of eating dinner. She always asks me weird stuff to make sure I’m doing stuff to her standard. Tonight’s question was “how did you cook my sons gammon”. Under the grill you silly old bat now duck off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg MIL has turned up when we are in the middle of eating dinner. She always asks me weird stuff to make sure I’m doing stuff to her standard. Tonight’s question was “how did you cook my sons gammon”. Under the grill you silly old bat now duck off
at least you weren’t in the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi gang

Had a very busy day at work, I havent even been able to catch up on the last thread so jumped straight in here. Hope you're all okay and had better days than yesterday 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Greggs subway McDonald’s

I’m now hinting that I want a bath but she’s not budging! She’s just asked for a 2nd cup of tea. I’m in for the long haul here

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I’ve not had a wagamamas either but I am ✨fussy✨ So I dunno if I’d like it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
wagamama is the love of my life 💜 and then domino's and mcdonald's.. not really a fan of any of the other ones tbh. i've also only been to nando's once in my life and ordered something really random and didn't like it. i'm pretty sure if i went there now with your pro tips on what to order, i'd love it 😊

btw a big thunderstorm is starting here, i'm loving it so i'm sat under a blanket with a hot choccy watching it ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love doing the food shop I prefer to do it on my own so I can go round at my own pace and not rush cause OH is getting bored. 😊

Id save....
McDonalds
KFC
Domino's

I've went to Wagamamas once cause Zoe Sugg has one nearly everyday and I wanted to see what was so good about it. I had the Katsu curry and TBH I wasn't that impressed and haven't been since!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
So right the last week right, when we say right it’s bedtime to the baby he just gets up and starts spinning round 😂 god knows why. He picks up his teddy bear (called Teddy) and starts spinning round with him. So cos he’s spinning he’s flying all over the place. His dads at one side of the room and I’m at the other trying to catch him, but he sees us trying to get him and he laughs and spins off to the other direction 😂 then he gets dead dizzy and falls over then laughs even more. It’s like trying to catch your drunken mate on a night out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m now hinting that I want a bath but she’s not budging! She’s just asked for a 2nd cup of tea. I’m in for the long haul here
You’re gonna have to move house and not tell her 😂 or at least further away so she can’t pop in Willy nilly!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.