Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all your kind words for my Mam, she’s doing ok. The distance is tearing me up this week with my daughter leaving, my other daughter’s operation and my mother’s covid diagnosis… and then the flaming booster wiped me out.
Anyway… nearly the weekend

I wasn’t given a mention in Strawb’s Oscar speech but I think I’ll go with her as her +1 as compensation 😂

all your little pets are absolutely ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Right, so next time I say I’m cheating on my wax lady remind me not too. This is the second time I’ve cheated on her and neither have been a good experience.

So, usually I get waxed every 3 weeks by a lovely lady at her house called Ellie, but Ellie is sometimes fully booked or I can’t make a Monday so I thought duck it and booked somewhere else. I arrive at a salon but they said it’s downstairs in the basement. That should have been a red flag really .. I see the lady. Her name is Maria. I realise her English isn’t great but that’s fine. She tells me to get undressed and call her so I do. I’m sat there for ages like ‘mariaaaaa’ ‘mariaaaaaa’ ‘hello…’ eventually she comes and she gets the talc powder out and I’m thinking Ellie don’t do this but okay. Now one thing about Ellie is, even though she’s waxing your fanny it doesn’t feel like her hands are all over it. It’s really comfortable, your dignity is in tact. Maria on the other hand was just rubbing this talc over me and I thought bleeping hellllll why is she touching me like that. Anyway on with the waxing. She’s got my legs in all these weird positions and at points she’s having me hold it so she can pull the wax strip. Ellie doesn’t do that! The actual waxing itself was SO bleeping PAINFUL and I’ve been getting waxed for a very long time I don’t feel thing. This felt like my first time. Plus her hands were all over me at one point I thought I might get fingered.
The only positive is it’s better then the last time I cheated on Ellie where the lady had me up on all 4’s. I’m not sure Maria went to beauty school I think she’s just tagut herself how to do a Hollywood. To top it off Maria charged me a fiver more then Ellie does and she’s not even done a great job! I will NEVER go anywhere else EVER again 😩
It wasn't MD was it in her new 'career' as a beautician? :eek: did she have crocs on?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well you wont be surprised to learn I've been to B&M, in my defence it was my friend who asked if I wanted to go and as I needed a few bits I was like HELL YEAH!💃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it’s nothing lol but you still clicked all this way
:m

• Haha
Reactions: 20
my day has actually been ok today ?!?!?

i got out of bed at a decent time, i did a looooot of work (a good to do list does miracles for a cluttered mind), i tidied the house, did laundry, spent time with kitty

bf had a hospital appointment which went well and he picked up groceries after work, also got me my favorite garnier hair food watermelon hair mask 🍉 so i'm looking forward to a shower, hairwash & pamper later

i wrapped up work about half an hour ago, now relaxing watching closet cleanout youtube videos, and later on after my pamper session we're making pasta and watching friends 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i'm also hungry i can't wait for pasta for dinner but it's only 5:30 and my bf is drinking beer on the balcony so we won't start cooking for a while 🥲😫

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry I posted a pic of puppy Fudge and then left for hours and just read all your comments about her! Here she is fully grown 🤣
8E5757EA-3E38-448D-812C-C7F20C4D8D05.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m meeting friends for dinner tonight at a relatively new restaurant that I haven’t been to before. So hopefully it’s nice I’m starving already.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Quorn chicken in honey and mustard sauce with rice for me. I really fancy a proper beige freezer dinner like quorn nuggets, waffles, potato smileys and beans but I'll save that for tomorrow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.