Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone get those variety packs of cereals? I love them but have to have 2 boxes at a time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We needed nappies for mini melon so my sister dropped some off. She also got some of these I can’t wait to eat them later on 😂

6EEE49F6-6AEC-40C0-B633-53DD94686384.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
About £50 a week on a food shop for 3 of us but I do have to top up during the week as little peaches eats so many strawberries / raspberries / blackberries. It’s more in half term cos of the snack requirement!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Food shopping is the only part of my spending I haven't managed to reign in yet - crafting? Done. Gaming? Done. Household stuff? Done. Lifestyle stuff? Done. Once I can conquer my food budget I'll be absolutely laughing. I just need to learn to buy food for who I am in the real world and improve the quality gradually, rather than buy food for who I am in an ideal dream world, waste it, feel rubbish and then buy the realistic stuff.

Tea tonight is a KFC - I've slept most of the day and feel worse than yesterday but NH is 24 ahead of me and he feels lots better today so, fingers crossed that today is the worst of it.

After this week I think I've gone off takeaways 🤣

• Heart
My mother in law had a cat when I was pregnant with my first child and even though I don't like them she used to come and sit on my lap next to my bump!
Mine used to lie across my bump even when I got massive she’d perch on top of it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t do it online me. I get pleasure in carrying it all in from the car whilst my bf watches me struggle and not offering to help 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does it not annoy you having to put it
1) in the basket/trolley
2) all of the tit on the belt
3) in the bags
4) in the car
5) out the car
6) in the house
7) in the cupboard/fridge
😤😤😤😤😤😤 upsets me to think about it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love it me 🤣 plus the baby loves putting the shopping away so I let him do it 😂 even if it means the next day I can’t find my new conditioner and I’m like WHERE THE F IS MY CONDITIONER then I find it 2 hours later in the fridge 🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.