Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to go to primark now it opens till 9 and I’m bored so I’m gonna have a nosy about in there

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t do it online me. I get pleasure in carrying it all in from the car whilst my bf watches me struggle and not offering to help 😂
I can't do it online either but most of my friends do. I just find it hard online to think about what i want and then find it!

I also carry it in whilst my husband/kids just watch!

I love going the Asda and doing a food shop me. It’s like a day out for me 😂
Do you chat to people?! Little old ladies like chatting to me in Supermarkets!

i love going to the supermarket, i could spend hours in there 🛒

when i lived abroad though i was alone and didn't have a car so i'd sometimes get food delivery and there was a polish tesco delivery man who was the loveliest man ever, he'd help me bring the stuff into the kitchen and sort it into the fridge with me and i'd make him a cup of tea 😂 man, i miss him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg I’ve just seen the weirdest video on fb of a man like puffing this silicone willy thing with his mouth it was so strange I wish I could tag you all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i get sore boobs (so bad i have to hold them when i walk 🙄) and really bad lower back pain. often a migraine and sometimes a spot here and there! it's all been much worse since i've stopped taking the pill but oh well the joys of being a woman

• Sad
  • Heart
Sore boobs, bloating, spots and mood swings.

Edit - sore boobs is a lie. Sore boob, singular.
I get the sore boob singular and it alternates between left and right and is really painful but I'm going through peri menopause which is a bloody nightmare and has every bloody symptom going! Honestly, why do men have such an easy life?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg MIL has turned up when we are in the middle of eating dinner. She always asks me weird stuff to make sure I’m doing stuff to her standard. Tonight’s question was “how did you cook my sons gammon”. Under the grill you silly old bat now duck off
Say in dog tit

One sore boob??? Why do bodies do things like this 😂😤😐🤯

my body has failed me since being up the duff EG my trumps have been absolutely rancid 💨

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.