Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, so next time I say I’m cheating on my wax lady remind me not too. This is the second time I’ve cheated on her and neither have been a good experience.

So, usually I get waxed every 3 weeks by a lovely lady at her house called Ellie, but Ellie is sometimes fully booked or I can’t make a Monday so I thought duck it and booked somewhere else. I arrive at a salon but they said it’s downstairs in the basement. That should have been a red flag really .. I see the lady. Her name is Maria. I realise her English isn’t great but that’s fine. She tells me to get undressed and call her so I do. I’m sat there for ages like ‘mariaaaaa’ ‘mariaaaaaa’ ‘hello…’ eventually she comes and she gets the talc powder out and I’m thinking Ellie don’t do this but okay. Now one thing about Ellie is, even though she’s waxing your fanny it doesn’t feel like her hands are all over it. It’s really comfortable, your dignity is in tact. Maria on the other hand was just rubbing this talc over me and I thought bleeping hellllll why is she touching me like that. Anyway on with the waxing. She’s got my legs in all these weird positions and at points she’s having me hold it so she can pull the wax strip. Ellie doesn’t do that! The actual waxing itself was SO bleeping PAINFUL and I’ve been getting waxed for a very long time I don’t feel thing. This felt like my first time. Plus her hands were all over me at one point I thought I might get fingered.
The only positive is it’s better then the last time I cheated on Ellie where the lady had me up on all 4’s. I’m not sure Maria went to beauty school I think she’s just tagut herself how to do a Hollywood. To top it off Maria charged me a fiver more then Ellie does and she’s not even done a great job! I will NEVER go anywhere else EVER again 😩
Ugh, cheating on your wax lady is a big no-no, you never know what horrors wait ahead 😩 Once my lady was booked and she doesn't work on Sundays. I was in a rush so couldn't wait another week, went to my friend's wax lady.

Said friend either has the skin of a rhino or all of her nerves are dead.

I only got my arms waxed and half my skin was ripped off, I was covered in bruises for days afterwards. I've learned a hard lesson that day, I'll wait for weeks if I need to. Never again 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m having the rest of the pie I made yesterday. We’re off to Costa in a minute though as I promised mini bored an aero mint hot choc if he had a good week at school.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No Idea what I'm having for dinner 🤷‍♀️. How much does everyones weekly shop cost? mine was £40 this week.

Reactions: 3
No Idea what I'm having for dinner 🤷‍♀️. How much does everyones weekly shop cost? mine was £40 this week.
Around the same but always end up forgetting stuff and end up going back for a few odd bits so probs another £15-20 on top

Reactions: 1
We hardly ever go food shopping because neither of us eat lunch in work and I have Chinese every night 😅 so when we do we end up spend £100 mostly stock up on stuff for Mr. Fudge to have for tea! But that will last us a few months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Our food shop is about £50 a week that’s for two of us. I try and meal plan as best I can.

Reactions: 1
more expensive on certain weeks when we need to stock up on dog food/laundry stuff, but food wise typically 50/60 for 2 people - I try to meal plan but then deviate and end up needing to do top up shops...where do you all shop and is it online or in person?

Reactions: 2
I spend way too much on food.
I want to say about £80 per week average. 2 adults 3 kids

But on top of that i spend £20 a fortnight on fruit/veg boxes
And a shop at a local place that sells overstock etc at cheap prices. We get a lot of our meat and goodies from there

I spend loads. I'll do a 'big shop' then I go nearly every other day for top ups. There's 4 of us but I've got two teenage boys who eat me out of house and home!!

When I go on me own I can get it to like 40. If my fella comes with me sometimes he can get it to 70/80 just by snacks 😂 if I put my foot down and say stop with the snacks it’s 50/60 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do the grocery shop online for at home and we spend about £130 for Mr Jelly and the three Junior Jellies. That is really just food, we buy cleaning supplies/toiletries separately. It is still a novelty for me to buy cereal for £1 versus £6 like I paid in Asia.

I do an order for me to the hospital of things like Coke Zero/crisps/biscuits and it is £80 for two weeks.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.