Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they get a lot of hate but I think The Kardashians are good for the waistline as every time I watch them and they are eating a salad (which is every episode) I really crave one :ROFLMAO: so salad for lunch tomorrow it is then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Cabbages me head having a child who’s birthday is every 4 years you know. We’re talking about what to do and he said check what day his birthdays on and I went to check and was like ‘oh there is no day’ 🥲😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@watermelon sugar when did you say you celebrate mini melons bday was it the 1st march? I honestly dunno what I’d pick if I had a leap year baby!

I only managed 40 mins in the bathroom so I don’t think I inconvenienced his life that much. Did a nice facemask and tried out my new fancy shampoo and conditioner though and felt like splashing out so put a nice night cream on my face 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
@Peaches_xox last year we were in lockdown so we didn’t do anything good really, my family brought presents round on the 28th and my fellas the 1st! So he had like 2 birthdays. We’re planning on going to CBeebies land this year though!!!!

• Heart
@Peaches_xox last year we were in lockdown so we didn’t do anything good really, my family brought presents round on the 28th and my fellas the 1st! So he had like 2 birthdays. We’re planning on going to CBeebies land this year though!!!!
Omg get photos of iggle piggle! I’d have loved CBeebies land but it’s a bit far for us. Little peaches has had two birthdays in lockdown so I feel like I should do something special for him this year dunno what though!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg get photos of iggle piggle! I’d have loved CBeebies land but it’s a bit far for us. Little peaches has had two birthdays in lockdown so I feel like I should do something special for him this year dunno what though!
I will! I reckon mini melon would love CBeebies land. He’d lose his bleeping tit seeing the teletubbies 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I've been watching cobra kai and now I'm heading to bed to read for a bit
Goodnight gang ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whoever recommended the mr Kipling millionaire whirls a while back. Thanks! They’re amazing.

• Heart
I've been transferring my music from my expired Amazon Music account to my Spotify account - it's so much better, and recommends music I'd forgotten about.

Luckily most housemates are out so I can just sing Learn To Fly at my heart's content (y)

• Heart
Hi gang! Sorry manic evening and then when I sat down I played animal crossing and forgot about my phone 😅 I’m usually asleep by 9.30 and I’ve only
Just got into bed, oops 🤣

night gang 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.