Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dogs expression says it all 😂😂

I never knew that about toothpaste either. Maybe that’s why my teeth are now all fucked 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've spent the last hour or so in Boots during working hours because I'm clearly asking to be sacked. I have the Jimmy Choo Blossom which is more of a summery scent. I've been intrigued to smell Jimmy Choo Flash since @WilmaHun mentioned it in an old thread and then again today. Boots has the 60ml for £50.00 but I've found the 100ml bottle for £32.95 online so ordered it whilst pretending I'm going to buy it from the store. It smells divine! I can't stop smelling my wrist. 🥰 I mean it's not like I already have 30+ perfume bottles. 🤫

@lemonlime one of the locum dentists at my dental practice told me that but I suffer from really bad nausea in the morning so he said it was ok to rinse my mouth in the morning but to try and not rinse it at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve heard about the toothpaste thing, so only I rinse my mouth after brushing my teeth like 50% of the time 🤣

Omg just viewed the house, it’s proper nice you know. It’s 3 storey I thought it was just 2! Dunno what to do. I just had to share this pic, this is what their like 🤣

OMG the dog 🤣😍

Just ate half a box of chocolates. Diet starts when I go back to work/uni 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg are you moving @watermelon sugar
It might be alright being neighbours with your bfs nan and seeing your MIL every day. At least you’ll have an on hand babysitter no excuses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've spent the last hour or so in Boots during working hours because I'm clearly asking to be sacked. I have the Jimmy Choo Blossom which is more of a summery scent. I've been intrigued to smell Jimmy Choo Flash since @WilmaHun mentioned it in an old thread and then again today. Boots has the 60ml for £50.00 but I've found the 100ml bottle for £32.95 online so ordered it whilst pretending I'm going to buy it from the store. It smells divine! I can't stop smelling my wrist. 🥰 I mean it's not like I already have 30+ perfume bottles. 🤫
Ohhh I'm glad you like it! First time I smelt it I found it really over powering but I absolutely love it now, it's probably my fav! And lasts all day! Superdrug often have it on offer for like £23 so keep an eye out on there too if you ever need a new bottle :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
After toothpaste... So toothbrush, toothpaste then water...

This is going to be like milk or water first😂

Reactions: 2
Ohhh I'm glad you like it! First time I smelt it I found it really over powering but I absolutely love it now, it's probably my fav! And lasts all day! Superdrug often have it on offer for like £23 so keep an eye out on there too if you ever need a new bottle :)
Thank you! £23.00 is a bargain! I personally love strong smelling perfumes but prefer light scents in the summer. I've been trying to talk myself out of purchasing a £215 perfume for about a month now... so far it's worked! 🤣 I just can't justify it when I have 30+ bottles of perfume!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I wet the toothbrush, then put the toothpaste on, then wet the toothbrush again. Apparently we don’t need to wet our toothbrushes and the saliva in our mouth is enough but idk that feels weird.

Do you guys have electric toothbrushes? I can’t stand not using an electric toothbrush my mouth just does not feel clean at all!

Reactions: 3
we have a problem, we're a few kilos over the luggage weight limit 😅

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.