Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was very hungry too but then I had a generous portion of herring salad and now I’m full 🤣 I eat crap too, it’s so difficult to make myself eat veggies when it’s so cold outside and I just want quick carbs.

I need your advice guys. My ex-friend has just tried following me on Instagram and adding me as a friend on Facebook. We used to be quite close and then she was nasty and cruel to me out of sudden, it messed me up pretty badly as I was very young back then. I haven’t seen her in 6 years and have no desire to talk to her. Shall I contact her and tell her that or just keep on ignoring her?
Ignore. The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If you feel you could do with the closure message her and get it all off your chest. If you really aren't bothered ignore her, it's not worth the feelings it might bring up @Raymond Luxury-Yacht

• Heart
Thank you all! I suspect if I contacted her, she would be all nice and say she is over the situation, wants to know how I’m doing and be friends again. However, I don’t want to be friends or have anything to do with her now that I know what she’s truly like.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You don’t owe her any explanation especially if she was mean to you and it would affect you mentally speaking to her 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would ignore her you sound like you won’t have anything to gain from her.

• Heart
I'm eating chocolate orange buttons and watching "You are what you eat" living my best life as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve been in bed for an hour already 😂 I’m cold and tired and ready for the day to be over

• Heart
You don’t owe her any explanation especially if she was mean to you and it would affect you mentally speaking to her 😊
I’m afraid it would ☹ What bothers me is that she has some sort of obsession with me, she tried adding my sister as a friend too and she keeps on asking out mutuals about me.

I mean…

What is everyone doing?
I’m lying on my bed reading The Gift of Fear by Gavin Becker. It’s a nonfiction book that explains how to use gut instinct to predict violent behaviour. I usually don’t like nonfiction but it’s quite interesting.

• Heart
I would ignore her too, if she’s trying to make contact after so long she must be after something🤔

I’m sat in my car because it’s warmer than in the Chinese 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m waiting for all my apps to download and wondering why this phones so weird. Why’s the search bar for the internet at the bottom not the top.

I’m going to be petty tonight. My bf will be back soon and he keeps having super long showers and I have to wait to wash my face and brush my teeth so my plan is as soon as I hear his key in the door to go in the bathroom and stay in there for ages 🤣 for no reason other then I’m childish 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Update he’s back and I’m in the bathroom with the shower running 🤣 might do a facemask or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.