Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so you know how I was like "oh, chocolate gives me headaches and swollen glands but I like it so it's worth having every so often."

Yeah...it's not worth it anymore. I've had one bar for lunch and now have a rash all over my face/body and swollen fingers/lips. I've taken an antihistamine and I'll be fine but that's it. No more 'oh go on, treat yourself' - nope. This is the first time this has happened. An intolerance I'm fine messing about with but a possible allergy? Nuh uh.

Sorry chocolate,

On a brighter note - what is everyone having for tea tonight?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
DPD have just arrived as expected with my new phone. Buzzing! Cba to set it up so I’ll do that tonight.

For dinner tonight I’m in a cba mood so I’m probs having scrambled egg on toast!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've never tried Halloumi. Anyway I also need a new phone mine is on its last legs on a different note my OH is pissing me off today

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh speaking of deliveries - I did Christmas data entry temp work at Yodel once. If we couldn't read what the driver had written on their little screen, we had to mark the delivery as 'received'.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Omg it is so cold in this office today. I've not taken my scarf off yet and I've had a hot water bottle shoved up my top most of the day and I'm still freezing. Annoyingly I said to bf before I left "maybe I should put some thick socks on over my tights" but couldn't be arsed to go back upstairs so I didn't. Regretting that now.

@coconochanel what's your other half doing to be annoying or is it just his existence?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate halloumi it’s so squeaky and the texture of is what I imagine eating a dolphin would be like 😖

Chinese for tea for me like it is 6 nights a week 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate halloumi it’s so squeaky and the texture of is what I imagine eating a dolphin would be like 😖

Chinese for tea for me like it is 6 nights a week 😆
i will never eat halloumi again without thinking of dolphins 😂😂🐬🐬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just got to my fellas Nans ready for our flat viewing and my fellas mum is here as well and she’s already shouting ‘ARE YOU GONNA LIVE NEXT DOOR TO NANNA’ kill . Me . Now 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
I’ve just got to my fellas Nans ready for our flat viewing and my fellas mum is here as well and she’s already shouting ‘ARE YOU GONNA LIVE NEXT DOOR TO NANNA’ kill . Me . Now 😩
Look on the bright side - when Mini reaches his terrible twos

"would you like to go visit nanna?" Then ring the doorbell and leg it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I won’t have time to knock because she’d throw her head through the front door like in the shining shouting HEEEEEEEERE’S NANNA before I get a chance to get out of bed

FC09A400-E567-48A0-A054-3D0FE56C7E21.jpeg

• Haha
Having an early dinner of leftover spaghetti and meatballs. Got nobody to lady and the woman it with me so I can be an animal on my own with no regards to table manners 🍝

The rest of the night will hopefully be calm so I can take a shower, read, write and feel like myself a little bit.

ALSO... Was anyone going to tell me that you're not supposed to rinse your mouth after brushing your teeth or was I supposed to find that out from a twitter thread 😩 I wonder what else I'm doing all wrong. Apparently I'm only supposed to spit out the excess and let the toothpaste do its thing in there. Feels like a lot of unsupervised action in my mouth tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Having an early dinner of leftover spaghetti and meatballs. Got nobody to lady and the woman it with me so I can be an animal on my own with no regards to table manners 🍝

The rest of the night will hopefully be calm so I can take a shower, read, write and feel like myself a little bit.

ALSO... Was anyone going to tell me that you're not supposed to rinse your mouth after brushing your teeth or was I supposed to find that out from a twitter thread 😩 I wonder what else I'm doing all wrong. Apparently I'm only supposed to spit out the excess and let the toothpaste do its thing in there. Feels like a lot of unsupervised action in my mouth tbh.
Whaaaat? I did not know about the mouthwash either?! Why is that?

Apparently when you rinse it right away you wash the toothpaste too quickly for it to be beneficial or something. I'm not going to wait around foaming at the mouth for 30 minutes 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I bloody well never knew that. I do me teeth, rinse with water then mouth wash! Have I been doing it wrong all of my 26 years?!

eta - genuinely just sat here and googled "how should I be brushing my teeth". I can't believe my whole tooth brushing life has been a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg just viewed the house, it’s proper nice you know. It’s 3 storey I thought it was just 2! Dunno what to do. I just had to share this pic, this is what their like 🤣

84D1F36D-A24A-449F-A597-C8761F8A39FC.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.