Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always been a single scent person. A friend once said whenever she smelled my perfume somewhere, it instantly reminded her of me and it was nice to hear, guess it's nice that a certain good scent might be associated with me ✨ I'd beg and grovel on the steps of Bulgari HQ if it meant they'd bring back that perfume 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i remember the first time i went from well known to chatty i was so pissed off like i used to be WELL KNOWN around here and what is this chatty tit now
This is me this morning, I've just got my well-known and like YES BIATCH I AM WELL KNOWN 😂 I don't even know the ladder tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it goes

Well known
Chatty
VIP

Took me ages to go from chatty to VIP cos I kept dropping in and out of tattle 🤣

Reactions: 2
i'm still waiting for my tattle gift package for turning vip on the last account

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good afternoon. 😊 I know we aren't keen on Hermes here but they really do take the biscuit. I received an email saying they'll deliver a parcel between 10am - 12pm. Have they delivered it yet? No! First world problems eh.

I also cba for work... I keep checking my emails to see if my application has been taken forward for the job I applied yesterday. I'm a bit of an eager beaver but i don't think they'll get back to me for another week or two.

Good luck with the surgery @ordinaryjelly x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Speaking of Hermes. They’ve emailed me to say they’ve received my parcel. Nothing to say when they plan to deliver it though. DPD are way better I’ve got a 1 hour time slot for my phone delivery.

I’m like you @Hope96 I expect replies straight away. Yesterday they said they were chasing my contract and I’ve been refreshing ever since 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't actually have that many problems with Hermes (apart from them leaving parcels in my front bush) @watermelon sugar get your mind out the gutter on that one 😂

It's Yodel that takes the biscuit for me

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Speaking of Hermes. They’ve emailed me to say they’ve received my parcel. Nothing to say when they plan to deliver it though. DPD are way better I’ve got a 1 hour time slot for my phone delivery.

I’m like you @Hope96 I expect replies straight away. Yesterday they said they were chasing my contract and I’ve been refreshing ever since 🤣
Hermes are unreliable and I'm always afraid I won't get my parcel delivered in one piece. I've never had an issue with DPD!

I hope you get your new contract very soon! I'm awful at waiting! I'll do it but if I had a choice I would rather have an answer within 1 working day. 🤣

• Heart
i worked in ireland in customer service for a company that had their stuff delivered to the uk with various couriers... yodel was by far the first, when i saw 'yodel' on an order i just wanted to close it and leave 😂 hermes was terrible too, xdp was really bad for big packages... dhl takes the cake (or big light?) though with their comments like signed by: doorstep😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We use DPD and UPS for work. Although when UPS were delivering to us they lost our parcel for ages because of "Customs & Brexit"

Okay mate if you say so

Not me thinking what is rude about front brush!? But you obvs meant bush 😂
FFS. Stupid autocorrect. I'll see myself out

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh maybe none of you would like it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I've never had halloumi and I don't eat bacon so I didn't know it was a hate crime OKAY

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.