Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Jimmy choo perfume but now it reminds me of finding out I was pregnant and all the anxiety that came with it and I can’t wear it 🤣 is that weird?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg loads of suggestions! Thanks guys. Off to obliterate my bank account :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@ordinaryjelly I’m seeing West Ham vs Leeds on Sunday with little peaches. Taking him to his first ever football game. He’s very excited. He’s already asked ‘what will happen if they ask me to play’ I’ll think of you whilst I’m there! That is a bit weird about the name thing though init. I’d be like wtf if somebody did that to us 🤣 hope your surgery goes well ❤
Aww, bless him. He'll love it. I want to say I hope you both have a great time, just not in a winning way!

Middle Jelly's first game was against Sheffield Wednesday and we won 6-0. Set the bar way too high for him when we have basically been so rubbish for most of his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have a few Ghost and CK perfumes for every day use, but I love Jo Malone perfumes I have the Pomegranate Noir and the English Pear & Freesia but I also have Red Rose on my Wishlist 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have a few Ghost and CK perfumes for every day use, but I love Jo Malone perfumes I have the Pomegranate Noir and the English Pear & Freesia but I also have Red Rose on my Wishlist 😂
I have both of those Jo Malone and I have the red rose candle which I loved but I got the perfume and didn’t like it so gave it to my mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have expensive perfume taste and my bank account does not allow. Like £1k a bottle. I either need to upgrade the husband (bunk him off for the insurance?) or get cheaper likes. It was my 40th and he took me shopping and says pick any perfume you want, I checked this fact several times before we went anywhere. Yes, any perfume you like. So we are in Liberty, I pick a perfume (Frédéric Malle) and he nearly dropped dead on the spot. Clearly not any perfume.

I will look up some of the recommendations on here.

And thank you all for the well wishes, still waiting to go to theatre. I am hangry, emotional and fed up. But the nurse helped me have such a lovely wash this morning, she was just so gentle and kind and made me feel like an actual person rather than just someone in a bed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You people need to get a sturdy phone case 😲 Sorry about all the ruined phones, hope you get new ones soon!

My determination of having a good day is the thing that's keeping me from succumbing to my mood, or I'll end up being arsey with everyone for no reason. Paid my credit card bill today and 😬😬😬😬 let's just say that the low buy resolution for 2022 was a well timed one.

My favourite perfume is sadly discontinued (Bulgari - Mon Jasmin Noir) but I like my current Jo Malone one, it's wild bluebell and smells lovely. My backup scent is L'eau D'Issey, I just like clean floral scents that are easy on the senses.

so i haven't opened my notifications since i don't have my laptop with me, i only open threads, and....

View attachment 966070

😖😖😖
Changed mine to only quotes and mentions, now it's pretty chill up there 😂

• Heart
I’ve dropped my phone twice in the last half an hour, swear this thread is cursing me! Luckily no damage. That’s probs cos I didn’t throw it at a wall though 😂

• Haha
My scent changes with the seasons, I like fresh & floral in the spring and summer and then woody/musky in autumn and winter

• Heart
I've never even thought about whether I have a particular scent I like you know. I generally just give things a sniff at the perfume counter and get it if I like it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh yeah i also have the jo malone pomegranate noir, that's my autumn scent 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
First day back in work, 12pm dogs haven’t turned up so going to wait a bit longer then try to call my 3pm to see if they can come earlier and have an early finish 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg same I don’t know what kinda perfume I like I just smell it and think yep that’s nice 🤣

I really need milk but it’s absolutely freezing outside and I absolutely can not be bothered to do any work. I’ve just booked my birthday off. I have no idea why I have no plans but I have 36 days holiday which I must use this year or lose them!

• Heart
Aww, bless him. He'll love it. I want to say I hope you both have a great time, just not in a winning way!

Middle Jelly's first game was against Sheffield Wednesday and we won 6-0. Set the bar way too high for him when we have basically been so rubbish for most of his life.
My 2 youngest kids are off to their first ever football match on sat. Newcastle Cup game.
It's so cold here. Dreading the school run.
Yet another lazy day here. Just can't find my motivation at all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.