Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to catch up but i’d never sleep 😂 I didn’t know who the girl was until a couple of days ago.
You wouldn't get a wink of sleep! They move SO quickly and I knew of her but I never warmed to her. Clearly a wrong 'un! It makes me feel uncomfortable that people can make discriminatory comments without a second thought!

Reactions: 2
never heard of her in my life until a few days ago but i do love hopping on a drama train

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how we keep getting random wrong thread people on chit chat. They never stick around though 🤣

I had no idea who Elle Darby was either but now I’m proper invested!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Evening!
We’ve not long got back from seeing the new spiderman (AMAZING) but now I’m out walking puppy fudge and it’s bloody freezing I feel like my fingers are going to fall off!

Hope everyone who went back to work today survived! I’m back in tomorrow not looking forward to getting up early

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks all. You're a lovely bunch.

I have never read any Harry Potter nor seen any of the movies. I don't really know what it is about either, wizard and a school. Just doesn't appeal.

Love it when people personalise wedding vows though. We included lots of Leeds Utd chants in ours - "stay with you forever" "at least until the world stops spinning round" and so on.

Am nervous about this surgery tomorrow, it is what it is. But even so.

My cousin had her baby today and has named him the reverse of my son, so say my son is John William, hers is William John. Now I don't care, but just thought it is a bit odd. My son's name is fairly unique and she has zero connection to it. My sister is losing her mind over it but meh. My boy is the original and I don't own his name. So hey ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@ordinaryjelly I’m seeing West Ham vs Leeds on Sunday with little peaches. Taking him to his first ever football game. He’s very excited. He’s already asked ‘what will happen if they ask me to play’ I’ll think of you whilst I’m there! That is a bit weird about the name thing though init. I’d be like wtf if somebody did that to us 🤣 hope your surgery goes well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening all so to catch up.....

I loved the HP books but at first I didn't like the films as they cut out a lot from the books. I like the films now though. I also used to fancy Draco Malfoy 😊 but as I got older Snape was my fav character.

I love writing in diaries but when you say that now people say 'you still use paper diaries why not use your phone?' :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ok i also fancied draco malfoy
would have let him slyther in for sure 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all

My last day of not waking up to an alarm. Dreading work tomorrow.

A colleague sent me a text yesterday saying 'I emailed you a while ago when are you actually back??' (even tho my out of office is on)
I'm ignoring him and his two question marks until tomorrow, the cheeky bastard.

Hope your op goes well @ordinaryjelly

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Morning everyone!
I’ve got toothache ☹ I’m petrified of the dentist though so it will be salt water rinses and bonjela all day for me.
it’s bloody Baltic here! I’ve made a hot water bottle for the car 😂 I always take a blanket in the car too when it’s freezing 😂
Hope everything goes okay @ordinaryjelly! ❤
have a good day everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope today goes well @ordinaryjelly will be thinking about you.

I can't get away with Harry Potter. Watched 3 films and attempted the books a few times. I just don't get it 🤷‍♀️ my husband and oldest daughter are obsessed tho.

Had yet another 6am start for school but last night's bedtime was perfect so yay!! No real plans for today. I have 3 library books due back soon that i haven't read yet so i guess i better see if i can get at least one of them read
Have a good day all ♥

• Heart
I am going to have a good day today, that's my only decision. Trying to get through the past few days has felt like walking in molasses. I am so lethargic and I keep sleeping on the couch, my evenings are wasted and I can't keep up with life. Tomorrow is Theophany so I have a day off, I'll just do the reset I haven't done during Christmas and hopefully feel like I am actually in charge 🙄 Good luck @ordinaryjelly with the operation.

Sending a hug to the silly witches thread, hope you all have a really nice day ☕

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.