Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the HP books to pieces as a kid but I hated the movies... mostly because I was upset that Hermione didn't have curly hair so I refused to watch them when I was younger and watching them for the first time as an adult the child acting is so bad.

Who was everyone's favourite character growing up? Mine was, I'm (almost) ashamed to say... Percy Weasley 🤣

Also - does anyone have any K-Pop recommendations? I'll be avoiding fandoms like the absolute plague but the videos are so colourful and pretty that I've been sucked in.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
that's what i'm going to be like! i grew up with the books, i even have a harry potter themed tattoo, i'm obsessed with it... when i went to the london studio i walked into the first room where it's literally just the tour guide saying welcome, my friend turned to me after a few seconds and i was already crying 😂😂😂😂

anyway i hated the witcher at the beginning, specifically the first episode of the first season. but you get into it after a while, by the end i absolutely loved it! can't wait to finally watch season 2 now
Ditto with the books! I haven’t got any tattoos but would love to get the doe with ‘always’ Pandora do that has a charm and mr whiskey bought it for me for my birthday with the a necklace chain and i wear it everyday 🥰 he also added ‘after all this time, always’ in his wedding speech and I gave him a watch with that engraved on the back as his wedding present 😂

Oh good okay I’ll ride it out then, thank you!

I loved the HP books to pieces as a kid but I hated the movies... mostly because I was upset that Hermione didn't have curly hair so I refused to watch them when I was younger and watching them for the first time as an adult the child acting is so bad.

Who was everyone's favourite character growing up? Mine was, I'm (almost) ashamed to say... Percy Weasley 🤣

Also - does anyone have any K-Pop recommendations? I'll be avoiding fandoms like the absolute plague but the videos are so colourful and pretty that I've been sucked in.
My favourite HP character is Luna Lovegood, she’s so cute and quirky!

I don’t know much K-Pop I only know BTS 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Soz I never liked Harry Potter. I remember my mum buying me the first book and I was thinking why have you got me this. By the time I thought about reading it the film was out. I’ve seen like 3 of them. I still don’t know who wins at the end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I liked reading the books but didn’t really get into the films that much as I’d gone off of it all by the time they came out. My fave character was snape.

Just got all the school stuff sorted. I can hear mini bored chatting to himself in his room still so it’s going to be tough waking him up early tomorrow.

I got a posh personalised diary from my bf for Christmas with my favourite childhood character on it (miffy the bunny) which was so sweet of him so I’m going to put all the dates and things in it tonight in my best writing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Boredofthegram omg that’s so exciting I love stationary. Are you gonna use different colour pens too?!?
Oh yes. I’ve got different coloured fine liners to use haha. He got the diary from papier and its more like a planner really so I’m very excited to plan and have different coloured notes. I love things like that 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really dislike HP because it was everywhere when I was a kid and I just had too much of it 😅 I do like Percy Jackson though!

I’m not in a good place mentally so I’m going to try and have an early night, hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. Night everyone ❤🌙

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Ditto with the books! I haven’t got any tattoos but would love to get the doe with ‘always’ Pandora do that has a charm and mr whiskey bought it for me for my birthday with the a necklace chain and i wear it everyday 🥰 he also added ‘after all this time, always’ in his wedding speech and I gave him a watch with that engraved on the back as his wedding present 😂

Oh good okay I’ll ride it out then, thank you!

My favourite HP character is Luna Lovegood, she’s so cute and quirky!

I don’t know much K-Pop I only know BTS 😂
omg including that in the wedding speech... he's a keeper 🥺

my favorite character is snape, making me even more scared to watch the reunion without alan rickman 🥺 just hearing the word 'always' makes me tear up

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I fancied the pants off Draco Malfoy 🙈 I loved Ron because he was goofy and the twins too. Did not like how they portrayed Ginny in the films

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ok sooo not the best thread to mention i really really love harry potter 😂

• Haha
Sorry but how has she still got her blue tick on insta? How has she still got any followers at all? It doesn’t matter if it was yesterday or 10 years ago. She’s a nasty little witch and I always knew there was an evil streak to her. You can just tell by her attitude! Kick these racist evil bastards off social media immediately! And while we’re at it,Gemma miles can duck off with them too because I guarantee she thinks the same thoughts as Elle! She’s an evil witch in the real world too!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry but how has she still got her blue tick on insta? How has she still got any followers at all? It doesn’t matter if it was yesterday or 10 years ago. She’s a nasty little witch and I always knew there was an evil streak to her. You can just tell by her attitude! Kick these racist evil bastards off social media immediately! And while we’re at it,Gemma miles can duck off with them too because I guarantee she thinks the same thoughts as Elle! She’s an evil witch in the real world too!
Wrong thread? We're lovers here...not racists. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
those elle darby threads are moving fast ha 😂

• Haha
I caught up in the morning and decided to go back to them tonight. No chance... over 100 pages to catch up on. 🤣
I tried to catch up but i’d never sleep 😂 I didn’t know who the girl was until a couple of days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.