Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a nap straight after work and felt a bit better so went and got a top-up / toiletries shop. Remember how I said I was going to do that House and Home food challenge? It's going really well! This if the first money I've spent this year :eek: It has actually felt really calming not having to shop. I didn't even realise I found it stressful but it was horrid feeling so overwhelmed in them, with lights and sounds and stuff everywhere :LOL:

Got to get a bus ticket on Saturday so I'm going to try and not buy anything until then, and then do another top-up shop.

My 'no chocolate' goal is going well also - haven't had any this year and my daily headaches are slowly starting to reduce. My caffeine reduction is going so-so but still less than I was having!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oooer I just checked my bank account and it looks like we may be living on beans on toast for the month 🤣 only 25 days till payday 🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You’re going to a fancy dress party and you have to go as something that starts with the first letter of your first name what would you go as !?

id go as a mince pie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re going to a fancy dress party and you have to go as something that starts with the first letter of your first name what would you go as !?

id go as a mince pie 😂
I had searched google for 'cactus Halloween costume' but I guess I'd go as a big prick

Screenshot 2022-01-03 20.38.32.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd like to say Ivy...as in poison ivy but maybe I'd be more suited to incredible hulk on account of my increased waist size because of all the shite I've eaten over Christmas 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.