Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone clarify the main social rules for the chit chat thread. Don’t want to tread on anyones toes. Thx.

Reactions: 1
Can someone clarify the main social rules for the chit chat thread. Thx.
must like mash potato sarnies
Must like the big light
Likes 🍆
Shops at b&m

eta - forgot the big one, do not, and I repeat NOT insult the Asda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone clarify the main social rules for the chit chat thread. Don’t want to tread on anyones toes. Thx.
Anything goes on here. We’ve had heart to hearts, sex toy chat, clothes airers, cakes, crisps, shopping…..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
sorry my fault for the carrot cake/big light confusion 😂 then I disappeared for a few hours.

Had a rest and feeling a bit better for it.

I’ve got that Jane fallon book to read on my kindle @coconochanel is it any good?
Im only halfway through but yes its good. If you've read any of hers before you get the jest of how the book is written.

Reactions: 1
must like mash potato sarnies
Must like the big light
Likes 🍆
Shops at b&m

eta - forgot the big one, do not, and I repeat NOT insult the Asda
What is ‘the Asda’

I have a delivery arriving in 3-4 minutes. Does that make me part of the group 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Get yourself on Amazon and order a Tracey’s dog too. We all love them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.