Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf I’ve never heard of carrot cake being called the big light. I love carrot cake though. Especially the one in the M&S cafe 😍
She's referring to the main light being called the big light not the cake! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just said to my fella did you know carrot cakes are called the big lights and he said what are you on about girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to have a colleague who, several times a week, for several years, would joke about carrot cake being one of her five a day. It makes me eye twitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not keen on fruit cake
Love carrot cake
@fudgebox what does pecan pie taste like?
I also call it the big light.
For dinner I had chicken, mash and veg.

I've spent the last few hours reading the book is Jane Fallon 'worst idea ever'.
Maple syrup and pecans is all I can describe as that’s the ingredients 😆 but it’s delicious with cream

Reactions: 1
Hang on what carrot cakes are not called the big light? I thought that’s what everybody meant 🤣 I need to read back now 😂

Eta I didn’t read the original post just everybody saying about carrot cake and the big light and thought it was the same thing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m proper laughing after a tit day. I was like why the duck does everybody call a carrot cake the big light 😂 since when was this a thing 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@Meangirl815 to answer your original question about floor lamps and the big light which has nothing to do with carrot cake apparently - do you live near an IKEA? I got my floor lamp for a FIVER. I tell everybody who comes to my house it was a fiver 😂 although just checked and it’s £8 now but they have loadsa cheap ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
alright guys i'm settling down for the night with a big ole slice of big light

• Haha
I’m absolutely creased 😂😂😂 oh peaches you’ve made my day

I don’t like carrot cake and also call the main light the big light, I’m down south west

• Haha
  • Heart
My upstairs neighbours are deffo shagging the floor boards are proper creaking! Or maybe they are jumping up and down with excitement cos they’ve got a slice of big light

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.