Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it looks fine! It’s just weird cos I’ve literally watched it just walk across neighbours gardens and come straight to ours. I don’t really know the neighbors that well tbh but I’ll try catch one of them!
The prev owner of your house prob fed it, we did that with a neighbours cat, gave it the odd treat once or twice, I did ask the owner if I could an she said it was fine, after a while we would come home an find the cat on our doorstep waiting on us lol, there would be times we would go out an the cat would run over as well, cats get into a routine as well, if the prev owner used to fed it at a certain time then it will always be over at that time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just got out bed, woke at 6am an thought nope not having this so went back to bed, my fitbit as well has decided to pack in 🙄 so now I got a new watch to think about getting cause ill miss a smart watch

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just got out bed, woke at 6am an thought nope not having this so went back to bed, my fitbit as well has decided to pack in 🙄 so now I got a new watch to think about getting cause ill miss a smart watch
I had 2 fitbits in total. They kept breaking. Last year I bought an apple watch and it’s much better

Reactions: 5
I had 2 fitbits in total. They kept breaking. Last year I bought an apple watch and it’s much better
I’ve had 4 fitbits now as they always break! I think my current one is broken I haven’t used it in ages! I may upgrade to an Apple Watch if I can bare to spend the money 😅

Reactions: 1
well hello there... 😅 i came on here around 4-5 am to write a drunk message to you all but at some point while going through posts i just fell asleep 😂 sooooo HAPPY NEW YEARRR 🥳🥳🥳🥳 i hope it's a good one for everyone especially @ordinaryjelly you deserve a great year 💜

and in general i hope all of you leave your bad stuff behind in 2021. cause you deserve all the best! thank you for welcoming me back on here 💜 watch me get back to VIP within the first week

btw @WilmaHun i'm gonna need pics of the cat

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I found the same with Fitbit, their customer service is good cos they always replaced them for me when they went wrong but they break so often!!

I’ve had 2 fitbits too and then got an Apple Watch, much prefer my Apple Watch!

Reactions: 2
Am thinking about one of those garmin watches, not going get a fitbit again, not paying the money for the length of time you get, I hate apple as well, they are as bad for making things that won't last 😂 I'll need to look around an see if I can get one in the sales

Reactions: 2
Morning everyone 🥳 I’ve just woken up, I need my 10-12 hours of sleep! I’m watching the Vienna philharmonic and that’s pretty much my plans for today! I might have a bath later, and I’m definitely going to eat all the leftovers 🍽 Have a good New Year’s Day my friends!
Sitting at a nearby coffeeshop, having a cappuccino and writing a bit.
That seems like a perfect day to me! What are you writing, if it’s not a secret? I’m watching the concert thinking you must be watching it somewhere, too 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht I was journaling! It's one of my non-resolutions for this year, getting back to journaling fairly often. It helps me clear the head.

Enjoying the concert right now indeed 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Its a good job I'm not on any new years diet resolutions as I'm still eating my way through all the Chocolate and crisps I mean how else will I get rid of it? 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lazy day here too. The Mr is working 2-8 so planning an afternoon of games and movies or reading depending on if the kids want to sit in my company or not 🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One of our friends have just text us asking if we want to go for lunch. Joking aren’t you 😂

too hungover for that tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.