Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to get home and make one of them pasta n sauce sachet things. Might stick it in a sarnie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is English TV coverage of New Year so tit?

I'm watching CNN from Times Square last night and it's funny..there is a random English presenter who is dressed as an apple, on top of a building! The main presenters had a tequila shot within 15 mins and it was still several hours until midnight!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blue door, without a doubt.

Afternoon all - just got back from a 10.5 km walk as the weather was so lovely, and now tucking into a late lunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Red door, defo. Gimme all the money pls

I just made some kinder brownie cupcakes. The house smells 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Blue door!

It’s very tense in the peaches house today. Big football game. My team vs Mr peaches team. 2 and a half hours till kick off and it may all kick off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Red door without a doubt, like Robbie Williams once sang 'no regrets they don't work they only hurt'. Anyway I've taken the Christmas tree down hoovered and cleaned up and the house is looking fresh again.

• Heart
unless your mistakes were really bad then I cant see anyone choosing the blue door.

Reactions: 1
I was just about to look at mcdonalds on uber but my housemate is cooking a roast for everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.