Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hellooooo! I’m back! I’m bladdered πŸ˜‚

as many as you probs know I had a miscarriage earlier on in the year and it was awful, but you’ve all always been there to make me laugh and smile and to get me through. I’ll always be thankful for you guys πŸ’•

thankfully after 10 shots the quiz is over πŸ˜… just had me fellas Ma on the phone hammering on that’s enough to give me a hangover never mind all the ale πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy New Year silly witches thanks for the laughs, the friendships and listen to my moans
Here's to whatever 2022 throws at us

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy new year everyone!

ive just got in bed and went to drunk text my boyfriend - but sent it to his Mum instead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have been attempting to sync my fitbit for the past... 50 minutes.

Seriously, if you're considering getting one for January fitness, get any other brand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah you lovely silly witches. Here’s to the back of 2021 and a brand new restart! You are all fabulous and I thank my lucky stars for this thread!πŸ’•

I’m the only one up in this house and I’m suspecting a hungover daughter today all the pictures she sent me. Ohh to be young.

My brother drunk called me at midnight UK time from a raucous party. He made me talk to people who we’re very loud and very drunk, while I sat here in my less than glamorous comfy pyjamas, drinking tea with my hair looking as though I’d put my finger in the electric socket…. Awkward πŸ˜‚

I hope Betty White dying 3 weeks before her 100th birthday isn’t a foreboding of what’s to come this year πŸ˜’

and @ordinaryjelly 100% Singaporeans especially are very, very slow walkers which drives me bonkers and even more so when they text and slow walk In a crowded place. One of my pet hates πŸ˜‚

Hope 2022 is more than good for you all. Wishing good health to @ordinaryjelly , an easier time to those who suffer the difficulties of anxiety and depression, may your mother in laws be kind and your families kinder. I hope your clothes airers work well, B&M stay open and have bargains, all our takeaways delicious, new jobs for those who need, the country never run out of crisps and Rick give @watermelon sugar the shout out she deserves.

You are a fabulous group 😘❀

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope 2022 is more than good for you all. Wishing good health to @ordinaryjelly , an easier time to those who suffer the difficulties of anxiety and depression, may your mother in laws be kind and your families kinder. I hope your clothes airers work well, B&M stay open and have bargains, all our takeaways delicious, new jobs for those who need, the country never run out of crisps and Rick give @watermelon sugar the shout out she deserves.

You are a fabulous group 😘❀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gosh there’s a lot to catch up on tonight! I am off to bed so will catch up in the morning

⚠ Warning: obligatory New Years sop ahead ⚠
Thank you for being the funniest, loveliest and most supportive group of pals - you don’t know how much this thread has helped me over the past few months! Wishing you all a happy, healthy and tattle knackering 2022 ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My husband forgot to turn his alarm off. Hello 06.20 wake up πŸ™„πŸ™„
Hope the heads aren't too bad today 😎

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy New Year! I was asleep by 12 and then the fireworks woke me up for 10 mins then back asleep. So wide awake now and going to catch up on some Corrie I’m behind by about a month.
Hope you all had a fab night and 2022 is amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.