Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catch me stressing the duck out as if I actually am on the verge of fixing all past mistakes or obtaining 10 mil immediately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My sister has been raging about B&M not being open today, felt like saying is that you @coconochanel but then thought she might google and find us all here and no one needs that negativity.

Last year I put £2 aside for every book I read, not sure why. Just did, now I feel like I have some proper treat money just for me because no one else knows it exists. So easily pleased.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My sister has been raging about B&M not being open today, felt like saying is that you @coconochanel but then thought she might google and find us all here and no one needs that negativity.

Last year I put £2 aside for every book I read, not sure why. Just did, now I feel like I have some proper treat money just for me because no one else knows it exists. So easily pleased.
that is such a good idea! 📚

Reactions: 1
I'd pick the blue door, but only because I am afraid of what comes next. Like what if hell is real. £10m would be ace but what if the afterlife is real too?!

Red door definitely!

On our way back from my parents house and my brother and his girlfriend told us they’re having a baby I’m so excited!
They’re only 5 weeks so I can’t go gossiping but thought I could atleast tell you lot 🤩 we’ve only got a 3 year old niece in the family so it will be so nice for her to have someone to play with!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not that I am really horrible in this life, but I did cut Jenny's hair over our garden fence when I was 7 and make Gemma cry when she was 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was so tired last night I fell asleep. Luckily I managed to wake up at 23:00. I managed to see the fireworks and drank 2 bottles of wine.

Reactions: 3
Omg so many people I know are testing positive for the bloody covid atm I feel like never leaving the house again for a bit 😬 (after I’ve collected my Chinese for dinner, obvs I’ll leave for that)

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know which one you mean 😂 Had my eye on one of the violinists myself. We should become fellow orchestra wives this year :m
It’s a deal! 🤝 I’ve always wanted to live in Vienna anyway 🤣

I went on a long walk with the dog, the weather is nice, not very cold and crispy snow galore, and it was lovely until some idiots started doing fireworks right next to us. The poor thing is terrified of them, I had to carry all 15 lbs of him home 😶 Now back to the food, I think we still have some champagne left.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Omg so many people I know are testing positive for the bloody covid atm I feel like never leaving the house again for a bit 😬 (after I’ve collected my Chinese for dinner, obvs I’ll leave for that)
same! i'm away from home and every day i get a message about someone different having covid

• Sad
@ordinaryjelly I would put £2 aside for every book I read but I’d have a total of £0. I haven’t even finished the book I started in the summer 😂

Ive been building minecraft Lego for days. It’s so bleeping hard. I’ve been asking for help and my fellaa like duck off I’ve done the Mario one so I’ve researched how many pieces each set is. Minecraft Lego is 542 pieces. Mario Lego is 231 pieces. Ive been done!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Back home again now with my little man who is already trashing his bedroom with his Christmas toys as we speak 😂

I am mega drained. Having some cereals and going to have a bath I think.

Red door. Some of my mistakes (getting married young etc) led to great things - meeting ex I had son with so wouldn’t want to change that. Plus 10 mil!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.