Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to think whether I’ve ever tried coriander. Surely I have 😂 feel like going out tomorrow and getting some to see if it tastes like soap. Oh wait I can’t 😱 that’s the plan for Sunday then… that reminds me I forgot to buy creme eggs to see how many would fit in my mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😮 what you lot on about I love coriander

I just had my Indian. It was lovely. Had a vegetable biryani with a side of vegetable curry. Only thing is I paid £3 for samosas so I’m expecting a good portion of samosas to arrive. 4 would have done. I received ONE TINY POXY SAMOSA FOR THREE WHOLE ENGLISH POUND!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I've been asleep since about 4pm 😳😳
Had my booster yesterday and I'm feeling like tit today.
The Mr is downstairs playing board games with the kids. I'm going to try and drag myself downstairs to join in

ooh that's a food question we haven't done...

Who here has the gene that makes coriander taste like soap?

My mum has it, but my dad doesn't, and thankfully I take after him. Love a bit of coriander.
I have got the gene! But i love coriander and it doesn't taste like soap so i guess the gene isn't turned on or something.
Genetically I'm supposed to have thin hair. In reality I've never met anyone with hair as thick as mine 😂😂
Even genetically I'm a screw up

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Now I need to go have a mouthful of coriander to test this out 😂😂 I've never heard of it, I don't even know if I've ever had it, like surely it's been in foods but now I don't know

• Haha
Oooh new thread and just in time for the new year. If you think fireworks going off is early my fella said 'lets get ready for the countdown' I said 'what at half 6 its a bit bloody early!' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
3DAAEAE6-25A3-45D6-A3CD-1929928EFB22.jpeg

chin chin witches 🥂

we’re putting the big fat quiz of the year on, my fella Said whenever I get a question wrong I’ve got to take a shot so I’ll be annihilated within the hour 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Believe me, if you don't like coriander, you know. I've never seen anyone just mildly dislike it. The first time I had it, I didn't even know what I was eating. I spat it out and I'm not a picky eater at all. The only thing I genuinely cannot put in my mouth is coriander. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Those people saying you've a gene to hate coriander, did you have a DNA scan for medical reasons, or are you just guessing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I got no coriander in the house to test 😭😂 will be buying some with the shopping cause am too curious to not do this now

Judy broke out the strawberry daiquiri, drinky drink time

• Heart
I’ve had 1 can of drink and a glass of disorono and caved and come to bed 😂😂 set my alarm for the fireworks tho so I don’t miss them 😌

Happy new year you bunch of silly witches, have a gooden! Thanks for keeping me entertained all the time 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Those people saying you've a gene to hate coriander, did you have a DNA scan for medical reasons?
If you like it, or you're just not that fussed about it then you don't have the gene. People who have the gene really ultra hate it.

For all the people buying coriander - don't just eat a plain mouthful, I doubt that'll work 🤣

Reactions: 1
So my fella has had 3 shots and I’ve only had 1! Who thought I’d be the clever one 😂

we’re drinking cheeky Vimtos but have pink sambuca for shots

• Haha
I know we all love a bit of Rick on this thread but I’m well gonna have a go at this! I’ll be losing weight in 2022 in no time bopping along to Mamma Mia tunes

• Heart
Are they even doing the proper fireworks on telly or is it a scaled back version like last year??

Although every time they’re on I say to my fella ‘oh look there goes all the tax we paid this year, up in smoke’ 🤣
They are doing proper fireworks in London. Sadiq won't miss spunking our money away if he can help it.

We own some rental properties in London and Victor Meldrew Mr Jelly sends him the same email every year about it.

ooh that's a food question we haven't done...

Who here has the gene that makes coriander taste like soap?

My mum has it, but my dad doesn't, and thankfully I take after him. Love a bit of coriander.
I don't. But back when we were dating Mr Jelly thought Nando's were trying to do him wrong and was going to send this vile food back. I was like calm down, it is only coriander.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know we all love a bit of Rick on this thread but I’m well gonna have a go at this! I’ll be losing weight in 2022 in no time bopping along to Mamma Mia tunes

I've never done a Fit with Rick but just clicked on his 'best of 2021' video and he said he's gone from 3000 subscribers last year to 256,000 this year... at this rate he'll get a Mason Mount-esque thread in the rave section!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They are doing proper fireworks in London. Sadiq won't miss spunking our money away if he can help it.

We own some rental properties in London and Victor Meldrew Mr Jelly sends him the same email every year about it.

I don't. But back when we were dating Mr Jelly thought Nando's were trying to do him wrong and was going to send this vile food back. I was like calm down, it is only coriander.
Lost my mind there. That coriander thing is only funny if you are my sister.

I've never done a Fit with Rick but just clicked on his 'best of 2021' video and he said he's gone from 3000 subscribers last year to 256,000 this year... at this rate he'll get a Mason Mount-esque thread in the rave section!
Has he thanked @watermelon sugar for his new found fame yet?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.