Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve ordered food but once again I’ve left it so late there’s not a lot of option so I’m getting an Indian 🤷🏽‍♀️ Feeling quite anxious and I don’t know whyyyy. Going to try and stay up till midnight but it’s looking increasingly likely I’ll be asleep on the sofa ASAP 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it to do with the 20k run around the lakes at 5am woman?
surprisingly not! Someone on here said that their friend was giving a lad a wank and she was wanking him off for 25 mins and she went ‘have you cum?’ And he said ‘yeah to the wrong house!’ And got up and left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
surprisingly not! Someone on here said that their friend was giving a lad a wank and she was wanking him off for 25 mins and she went ‘have you cum?’ And he said ‘yeah to the wrong house!’ And got up and left 😂
Oh yeah I remember now😂

Thanks for jogging my alcohol hazed memory 🥴 hic..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We had a lovely meal! Had a bit of a falling out on the way home but I finished it by saying “I’m not gonna let your negativity ruin my last few hours of 2021 mate” and he just laughed so luckily it’s not too bad.

I’m now home with my strawberry daiquiri but I reckon I’ll be in bed within an hour 🤣 I’ll set an alarm for 11:45 to watch the fireworks on the telly tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so sad about Betty. Woman was a badass.

Just got to bf’s and he’s doing us burgers and chips for tea. I’ve got a headache so just going to get cozy and probably be asleep before midnight.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I will be sat like a sad loser with a party popper. If I even make it to midnight.
Last few years I've been woken up by an explosion of fireworks

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Are they even doing the proper fireworks on telly or is it a scaled back version like last year??

Although every time they’re on I say to my fella ‘oh look there goes all the tax we paid this year, up in smoke’ 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No fireworks here yet, hoping some folk have them, I didn't bother so I want a freebie show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Non stop fireworks for hours here.

I want to enjoy cooking more next year and I think this just might help...

Screenshot 2021-12-31 20.36.58.png

I can not overstate how much I love lentils - they are my second favourite food (tomatoes)... 858 recipes... I'm in love :love:

Though I'm not sure about a Beetroot and lentil dip, sounds a bit odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Beetroot tastes like dirt
ooh that's a food question we haven't done...

Who here has the gene that makes coriander taste like soap?

My mum has it, but my dad doesn't, and thankfully I take after him. Love a bit of coriander.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.