Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I have, it was alright, I’m too much of a prude now though. If someone suggested it now I’d be like, me? I’m a mother now, the only threesome I’d take part in is all 3 of us praying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm having a rubbish day. You know when you just feel really down in the dumps but dunno why? I'm worried about money, December really skinted me out so January is ALWAYS a struggle but I feel like it's really hitting me hard. 19 days til payday and counting 🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning everyone!
I’ve got toothache ☹ I’m petrified of the dentist though so it will be salt water rinses and bonjela all day for me.
it’s bloody Baltic here! I’ve made a hot water bottle for the car 😂 I always take a blanket in the car too when it’s freezing 😂
Hope everything goes okay @ordinaryjelly! ❤
have a good day everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 11

fudgebox

VIP Member
Morning! Mr Fudge has gone back to work today, I don’t go back until tomorrow so going to enjoy a day to myself and then we’re (finally) going to see Spider-Man tonight!
Hope everyone in works day goes fast and easy!

• Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Could murder a cold can of coke right now but I'm doing dry January for fizzy drinks - coke and orange lucozade. I can't imagine keeping it up but I'll give it a go.

I'm not lifting a finger today, no plans. What's everyone else up to?

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Happy New Year silly bitches thanks for the laughs, the friendships and listen to my moans
Here's to whatever 2022 throws at us

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I’ve just got to my fellas Nans ready for our flat viewing and my fellas mum is here as well and she’s already shouting ‘ARE YOU GONNA LIVE NEXT DOOR TO NANNA’ kill . Me . Now 😩
Look on the bright side - when Mini reaches his terrible twos

"would you like to go visit nanna?" Then ring the doorbell and leg it.

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
Morning! It took me 15 minutes to log in because my work laptop decided to malfunction on me. I hope the rest of the day isn't like this. Hope everyone has a good day. x

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Hiiiiii

Hope you’re okay @Peaches_xox in full agreement, men are twats!

I’ve been out for breakfast with friends then I just had a wander round town whilst Mr Wilma (twat) fiddles about with something on his customers car even though he promised me today he would not be going into work. 😡

I’ve got washing out on the line and there’s a yellow thunderstorm warning so I’m getting proper itchy feet waiting for him to take me home so I can get it in. Knew I should have just driven myself instead of trusting him when he said “I’ll literally be 20 mins”. It’s been an hour!!!

anyway hope you’re all having a good day! X

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Well I’ve hinted I don’t really wanna live there but either my fella is thick or he’s just ignoring me, probs the latter. His Mum goes there EVERY. DAY. He’s probs happy about that so he can get his bitty. Yeah I just keep telling myself, at least you’ll have an oven 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Has anyone heard that Rihanna song - birthday cake?

The lyrics are basically just ‘big light big light big light big light big light’

• Haha

strawb

VIP Member
good morning everyone! 💜

i am at the berlin airport waiting for my first flight of the day and read 'cabbage claim' instead of 'baggage claim' because of @watermelon sugar 🥬🥬

• Haha
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morninggggg!
I’m with you @WilmaHun im well gutted it’s back to work tomorrow. I have no idea how I’m going to get up tbh! I tried to set my alarm for 7 to get up today and I just turned it off 🤣
I’ve had 17 days off and it still doesn’t feel enough!

No plans here today. Boring stuff. Sort washing, try and tidy up, get an early night etc.

Hope everybody has a good day ❤

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’ve ordered food but once again I’ve left it so late there’s not a lot of option so I’m getting an Indian 🤷🏽‍♀️ Feeling quite anxious and I don’t know whyyyy. Going to try and stay up till midnight but it’s looking increasingly likely I’ll be asleep on the sofa ASAP 😅

• Heart