Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I remember when I was like 13 I nicked some red lipstick from my mums room and went out with my mates. I thought I looked 10/10 but now I think about it it was defo smudged all over my face and I looked a proper twat

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
😮 what you lot on about I love coriander

I just had my Indian. It was lovely. Had a vegetable biryani with a side of vegetable curry. Only thing is I paid £3 for samosas so I’m expecting a good portion of samosas to arrive. 4 would have done. I received ONE TINY POXY SAMOSA FOR THREE WHOLE ENGLISH POUND!

• Wow
  • Sad

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I don't drive and I wouldn't trust myself behind the wheel. I'm terrible with my left and right - to this day I still have to do the trick where you make an L with your thumb and forefinger to know which is which 🤣

• Haha

lemonlime

VIP Member
^ So far we have McDonald's breakfast, a group visit to B&M and The Asda trip on the agenda. 😂 Maybe we should include a couple days in Lake District to run 10 miles and find chinese food as well.

• Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Morning all. I’m sat in my car at the hospital cos I’ve got pelvic ultrasounds in a bit. I’ve got a full bladder and feel so uncomfortable in this freezing weather. I hope it’s all ok I feel a bit scared I hate medical things 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Good morning! I was very fragile yesterday and to top of it off I came on my period as well 🙄 I felt rough AF so i went to bed when the baby went to bed 😂 had a nice sleep for it though

what’s everyone up to today?

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m proper laughing after a shit day. I was like why the fuck does everybody call a carrot cake the big light 😂 since when was this a thing 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

strawb

VIP Member
i have a drivers licence but i've developed a fear of driving and don't think i'll be driving anytime soon :(

• Sad
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Its normally me getting everything wrong so it makes a change. Also if a cake is a big light what do you call a slice of cake a lamp?

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I don't drive and I wouldn't trust myself behind the wheel. I'm terrible with my left and right - to this day I still have to do the trick where you make an L with your thumb and forefinger to know which is which 🤣
I am able to drive and I still don't know my left and right! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was in the opticians last week and he said to me "now cover your left eye" and I had to do that trick to know which one to cover. He must've seen me do it as he said "the one closest to the wall" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Oooer I just checked my bank account and it looks like we may be living on beans on toast for the month 🤣 only 25 days till payday 🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart

strawb

VIP Member
a client is doing my head in! she's brand new i've never spoken to her before, she reached out to me around christmas and she got automatic responses that i'm back to work on jan 10th, to which she then sent me a message on whatsapp, with no mention of christmas or anything just saying she can't wait until jan 10th. i stupidly gave her the little responses i could and she just keeps on talking, asking, sending me sketches... in the meantime i've wished her happy christmas, happy new year, mentioned many times i don't have my laptop with me and i'm seeing my family... nothing. she just continues about work. unbelievable

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Does anyone else get sex shame?? Like when they’ve been a right dirty bitch during a sesh then like 20 mins later when you’re done, eating a packet of crisps and your fella is like ‘arrr when you did this and this it was well good’ I always acted shocked like no I didn’t 😱

my fella always goes ‘you used to do this and this’ and I go ‘shush, I’m a Mother now’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Thanks all. You're a lovely bunch.

I have never read any Harry Potter nor seen any of the movies. I don't really know what it is about either, wizard and a school. Just doesn't appeal.

Love it when people personalise wedding vows though. We included lots of Leeds Utd chants in ours - "stay with you forever" "at least until the world stops spinning round" and so on.

Am nervous about this surgery tomorrow, it is what it is. But even so.

My cousin had her baby today and has named him the reverse of my son, so say my son is John William, hers is William John. Now I don't care, but just thought it is a bit odd. My son's name is fairly unique and she has zero connection to it. My sister is losing her mind over it but meh. My boy is the original and I don't own his name. So hey ho.

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
good morning all & good luck @ordinaryjelly 💜

well i feel like shit. got my period this morning and it's super painful - today i have to pack which means tomorrow i get to travel from 7 AM until 11 PM on the second (worst) day 💀

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m waiting for all my apps to download and wondering why this phones so weird. Why’s the search bar for the internet at the bottom not the top.

I’m going to be petty tonight. My bf will be back soon and he keeps having super long showers and I have to wait to wash my face and brush my teeth so my plan is as soon as I hear his key in the door to go in the bathroom and stay in there for ages 🤣 for no reason other then I’m childish 😅

• Haha
  • Heart