Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
We had a lovely meal! Had a bit of a falling out on the way home but I finished it by saying “I’m not gonna let your negativity ruin my last few hours of 2021 mate” and he just laughed so luckily it’s not too bad.

I’m now home with my strawberry daiquiri but I reckon I’ll be in bed within an hour 🤣 I’ll set an alarm for 11:45 to watch the fireworks on the telly tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

fudgebox

VIP Member
Morning guys, Mr Fudge is doing my head in! Every night since he’s been on his Christmas break he’s staying up all night playing on his PlayStation and then he’s sleeping in late, so we miss half the day and can’t do anything!

• Sad

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I like the sound of that zombie one will take a look.

I’ve re-downloaded the couch to 5km one again even though I can run that distance I want to do it faster so will start again and up my speed.

Just came on so feeling a bit crampy but at least I haven’t got anything to do this afternoon.

7775DDC7-23A6-4738-9AF1-6A3E1B8C1759.jpeg

Just pulled the last crackers with our lunch and had the worst joke 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Morning all. If you're starting back at work today I hope it goes well.

My tasks for the day are to finish yesterday's tasks.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
You lot are well posh with your dressing rooms. I have to do my make up in the living room cos it’s where the best lighting is / bf is usually asleep when I’m getting ready. Little peaches always asks for his make up to be done so I let him play with an eyeshadow brush then he looks in the mirror like ‘beautiful’ hahaha. We do have two bathrooms but the lighting is shit in both. When I lived at home I had a dressing table with lights and everything 😩

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Omg, I tripped and my soup went all over the place. What a mess. I’ve been ages scrubbing the floor, soaking the cushions and lamp shades. And I was nice and relaxed🥴

• Sad
  • Heart

strawb

VIP Member
hi all hope you're well! 😊

allow me to start the catch up with my t-rex costume:

54008B9A-A424-44A3-B0AF-4C35C0388D66.jpeg

i'm also dreading going back to work, i've already sneakily checked my emails and there are 100+... and many more will arrive by jan 10th 😅

oh and i've never had a threesome although i've had some chances i've always pussied out 😂

had a nice day trip to a big city today to visit a friend, her bf and their 2 cats so there were lots of cuddles and i had an amazing ramen 🍜

3CFC69B5-399F-4BE2-806B-0DEF9A32A51E.jpeg

it was full of kimchi! 😍

currently watching the 6th harry potter movie and stuffing my face with salt & vinegar crisps because we don't have them back at home!

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Afternoon all. I am in the regular medical hospital a.gain. Have I already been on and said that? They are dosing me up on all the good drugs and it is magical. As per usual I am waiting for someone to help wash vomit out of my hair me shower. Have a covid denier to the left of me, a covid denier to the right of me and here I am stuck in the middle. It is lovely. I am trying to leave this evening, but the issue with not being able to move yourself is you have to rely on others. We'll see.

Anyway. That Elle Darby stuff is wild. To have that many nasty messages is just hideous. I never cared for her anyway, but she really is a piece of shit.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I do my make up in the bedroom where the natural light is, our bathroom is dead dark so I’d have to have the light on. If I did my make up in there I’d come out looking like an oompa loompa thinking it looked alright 😂

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Just saw these on a fb group I’m on and immediately thought of all you 😂😂 (it’s not a weird sex toy group btw 😂)
F09D85AA-55EF-4600-8025-3C28CA17F318.jpeg
D1E162BA-B4A4-4344-AD4A-F8FB4E0CEDDD.jpeg

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I always get sex shame! me and mr peaches have made various sex tapes over the years and I’m always way too embarrassed to watch them back 🤣

Or the next day he’ll talk to me about what we did the night before and I’m like SHHHHH.

• Haha
  • Heart

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Morning all! Back to work today 🥲 I’ve already got ready and walked the dog and it’s a bit of a culture shock 😳😂

as for fancy dress I’d go as a ladybug 🐞 bit extra though 😂
B10D3E81-E38C-4A9E-9A2E-C978D1BF31EE.png

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
My day of cleaning and catching up on laundry turned into a quick clean up and a lazy day of chocolates and cobra kai
Whoops.
Oh well there's always tomorrow 🙃🙃

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
You lot are a chatty bunch. It’s taken me ages to catch, virtually impossible to have a social life outside this thread😆

@ordinaryjelly Thinking of you and hoping operation was a success. Hang in there lovely lady 💪

@GladiatorReady Ignore, don’t explain. If she was that nasty to you, don’t go back there.

I have an almost bulletproof case from Otterbox. I fell in a pool once and it was in my pocket, phone still work.

stop being so chatty today I’ve got stuff to do 😜

• Haha
  • Heart