Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
What a day night.

I wrote a book and became a published author, my dad became a viral sensation after being on James Corden's talk show, and @Penguin86 was a 38 year old Canadian bloke called Mark but everyone here was fine with it.

...No, I don't know either. Have a good Monday everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Well today’s going absolutely shite. My phones smashed to a million pieces and won’t turn on. I have over 500 emails and I’m fucking freezing cold!

• Sad
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Nix are definitely knickers

my fella has had the darts on the last few nights I swear to god we’ve watched it that much next time we shag he’s probably gonna go ‘ooooooneeeeeee hundred and eeeeeeeighty’ when he finishes

• Haha

lemonlime

VIP Member
Nothing I love more than getting unsolicited advice from a coworker I barely speak to on life changing financial decisions. Let me fucking be ffs, nobody asked.

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Could murder a cold can of coke right now but I'm doing dry January for fizzy drinks - coke and orange lucozade. I can't imagine keeping it up but I'll give it a go.

I'm not lifting a finger today, no plans. What's everyone else up to?
I want to

a - clear the top of my desk (going to tackle a specific section of cleaning/organising/decluttering each day - if more is done, great, if not, great.)
b - cook a meal

Other than that, nothing specifically planned; crafting, podcasts and Animal Crossing. Maybe a walk.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Well so far I've had a bacon sandwich, then I'm going to have a bath with a Lush bath bomb I got for Christmas then I'm going to see my mum for a few hours and when I get back home I'm taking my Xmas tree down.

• Heart
What can I say guys, I have roast duck, potatoes, three salads, a charcuterie board, smoked salmon and avocado, a cake and some Rafaellos 😋 I’m all made up and wearing my Christmas outfit.

Hope you all have a beautiful evening, I love you all, you made the worst year of my life much more fun! ❤

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Is it to do with the 20k run around the lakes at 5am woman?
surprisingly not! Someone on here said that their friend was giving a lad a wank and she was wanking him off for 25 mins and she went ‘have you cum?’ And he said ‘yeah to the wrong house!’ And got up and left 😂

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
My ex used to say that the only difference between a threesome and normal sex is that at the end there are two disappointed faces instead of one 😂 I had a disappointed face many times during our relationship 👀

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I dunno if I’m just overthinking this but…..
we got the keys to our house in august, the previous owner died March 2021. Since having the keys we have noticed every day, or at least every other day this little black cat comes and sits at our back door meowing. It’s really friendly, sometimes it comes and perches on the windowsill outside the front room window. Is it possible it could have belonged to the previous owner? It looks perfectly healthy, surely it won’t have been scavenging food all this time? Or is it more likely she was feeding it so it just keeps coming back?
im a bit reluctant to start feeding it in case it belongs to someone else. I wouldn’t want someone else feeding my pet 😂
Bf says we just need to ignore it and it will go away but I feel bad for it with its little eyes always looking at me through the window 😂😂 I’m not even a cat person ffs but this one has got me 😂

eta - it’s got no collar on. I know it’s defo the same cat cos I’ve took loads of pics 😂

• Heart
  • Sad

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
What if you were shagging two lads at the same time and one had a massive 🍆 and the other was average. Do you reckon you’d spend more time with the big one and the other one would be like helloooooo what about me 😅

• Haha

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Oh I missed the 25 minute wank chat. Intriguing 😅

Went out earlier to a thai restaurant, now back home and on my fourth Hooch lemon. I also had a pint of Stella at the restaurant. Hoping I can keep it together till midnight.

tenor.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
We were gonna go to mil’s but she’s rang us and said she’s not feeling well so we’re not going (🥳) then we were gonna walk into town and go the shops but it’s absolutely lashing down so we’re staying in 😂

fella nipped the Asda and I said ‘get something for some buttes’ and he came back with some mash! KIDDING 🤣 He didn’t do that. Imagine! But he did come back with FIVE different pre made sandwiches !? There’s only 3 of us ! And 2 packs of breaded chicken goujons!? I was like wtf I meant get a pack of ham or something. He was like ‘well all the snacks for the meal deal were crap so I got us 2 butties each instead” so I’ve just half a chicken and stuffing butty, half a ploughmans and some chicken goujons for lunch 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart