Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Now I need to go have a mouthful of coriander to test this out 😂😂 I've never heard of it, I don't even know if I've ever had it, like surely it's been in foods but now I don't know

• Haha
Reactions: 11

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
HELLO SILLY BITCHES! What a few days, I've been so busy and I don't know if you're all on instagram but I got lost in the whole Elle Darby drama :eek:😂 hope you're all okay, I'll try and catch up but 12 pagesssss you've been busy on here! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
alright guys i'm settling down for the night with a big ole slice of big light

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oooh new thread and just in time for the new year. If you think fireworks going off is early my fella said 'lets get ready for the countdown' I said 'what at half 6 its a bit bloody early!' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I never remember my dreams. And if i do it means my sleep was shit!
Morning gang came straight on here to check what other conversations i missed but thankfully nothing else has happened yet.

(I *might* have a few threesome stories so gutted i missed that chat)

Last day with the kids today before school restarts tomorrow. Not sure what our plans are yet.
Have a good one ❤

• Heart

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Well speaking of walking I’ve just got back from a a mammoth walk and done my 10k steps already 😂 also done my workout and just done lunch and meal prepping ready to go back to work tomorrow. Im determined to make 2022 my year! I know I I need to lose weight and if I lose weight I’ll hopefully be able to conceive as well

• Heart

Rxt156

VIP Member
Hey all you cool cats and kittens

Back to work today *sob*. Haven’t had nearly enough sleep. It’s going to be a long one.

• Sad
  • Heart

strawb

VIP Member
well hello there... 😅 i came on here around 4-5 am to write a drunk message to you all but at some point while going through posts i just fell asleep 😂 sooooo HAPPY NEW YEARRR 🥳🥳🥳🥳 i hope it's a good one for everyone especially @ordinaryjelly you deserve a great year 💜

and in general i hope all of you leave your bad stuff behind in 2021. cause you deserve all the best! thank you for welcoming me back on here 💜 watch me get back to VIP within the first week

btw @WilmaHun i'm gonna need pics of the cat

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
speaking of cute, my sister just sent me a selfie of her and my kitty 🥺🥺

F7925436-7B66-43FD-833C-F9DF373CD1AC.jpeg

speaking of cute, my sister just sent me a selfie of her and my kitty 🥺🥺

F7925436-7B66-43FD-833C-F9DF373CD1AC.jpeg

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I did a strip tease to Drunk in love by Beyoncé once but I got too carried away doing both their raps, my fella said he was impressed that I could give a lap dance and rap at the same time 😂

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Through lockdown me and my fella had fajitas every other day so I literally wrote ‘fajitas’ every other day on the what are you having for dinner thread. I think at one point I had it 3 days in a row 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
I’m absolutely creased 😂😂😂 oh peaches you’ve made my day

I don’t like carrot cake and also call the main light the big light, I’m down south west

• Haha
  • Heart

fudgebox

VIP Member
Morning! Had a terrible night sleep as my period started literally at the stroke of midnight and I had the worst cramps all night, Happy bloody New Year to me!

We’re off to my parents today for party food 🥳 and taking all the dogs for a walk
Hope you all have a great New Years Day!

• Heart
  • Sad

Penguin86

VIP Member
Plumbing has crapped out for the 6th time in 2 months. No bath or upstairs toilet.
Trying to decide whether to go stay in a local hotel for a few days just so i can shower and wash my hair..

• Sad
  • Wow

lemonlime

VIP Member
I don't feel like a complete goblin today, success! There was a bunch of end/beginning of the year archiving stuff to do, which is a bore, but now it's out of the way and feels good to know that a chunk of work is done. Stuck to my packed lunch decision and brought some leftover nibbly food to work. Having to decide what to eat each day, not to mention the ridiculous cost of constant takeaways, really wore me down last year. Pandemic had fixed that problem nicely for me but this autumn was a new downfall. Getting back on track.

Thinking of buying a pair of bluetooth earphones, so I can listen to music at work without it feeling awkward. Anyone has a suggestion? Tried skullcandy ones but they were so bulky and kept disconnecting. I have my eye on a JBL pair but I don't know if they are worth the price.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m doing my nails and binging KUWTK. Can’t believe I’ve nearly watched 5 seasons since being off work 😂

• Heart
  • Wow