Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up with the thread at the crack of dawn was the best wake up boost I needed. 😂

203425b2ff3d6f8f3d745dd65aef883c.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a day night.

I wrote a book and became a published author, my dad became a viral sensation after being on James Corden's talk show, and @Penguin86 was a 38 year old Canadian bloke called Mark but everyone here was fine with it.

...No, I don't know either. Have a good Monday everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What a day night.

I wrote a book and became a published author, my dad became a viral sensation after being on James Corden's talk show, and @Penguin86 was a 38 year old Canadian bloke called Mark but everyone here was fine with it.

...No, I don't know either. Have a good Monday everyone!
hahaha at least you were successful, i had a dream last night about working as a 'poop flusher', you can imagine the job description 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning! I’ve got a bit of a funny laugh and I laughed before and my fella went ‘is Mummy Jimmy Carr?’ To the baby now the baby keeps coming up to me going ‘Jimmy Carr Jimmy Carr’ 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never remember my dreams. And if i do it means my sleep was tit!
Morning gang came straight on here to check what other conversations i missed but thankfully nothing else has happened yet.

(I *might* have a few threesome stories so gutted i missed that chat)

Last day with the kids today before school restarts tomorrow. Not sure what our plans are yet.
Have a good one ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I forgot to say what my two plans are for the day (knowing I've written them down here is making me not slack off, feel free to ignore me :LOL: )

Goal 1 - Cook tea and make enough for leftovers tomorrow.
Goal 2 - Clean / Organise the chest of drawers where the TV sits.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't feel like a complete goblin today, success! There was a bunch of end/beginning of the year archiving stuff to do, which is a bore, but now it's out of the way and feels good to know that a chunk of work is done. Stuck to my packed lunch decision and brought some leftover nibbly food to work. Having to decide what to eat each day, not to mention the ridiculous cost of constant takeaways, really wore me down last year. Pandemic had fixed that problem nicely for me but this autumn was a new downfall. Getting back on track.

Thinking of buying a pair of bluetooth earphones, so I can listen to music at work without it feeling awkward. Anyone has a suggestion? Tried skullcandy ones but they were so bulky and kept disconnecting. I have my eye on a JBL pair but I don't know if they are worth the price.

• Heart
Morning. I can’t tell you all how gutted I am that I am back to work tomorrow 😫😫😫
no plans today as I’m waiting for a delivery, isn’t it annoying when they don’t give you a timeslot 😖
have a good day x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morninggggg!
I’m with you @WilmaHun im well gutted it’s back to work tomorrow. I have no idea how I’m going to get up tbh! I tried to set my alarm for 7 to get up today and I just turned it off 🤣
I’ve had 17 days off and it still doesn’t feel enough!

No plans here today. Boring stuff. Sort washing, try and tidy up, get an early night etc.

Hope everybody has a good day ❤

• Heart
Good morning new friends ♥

This week I am 32 weeks pregnant yeeeeyyy. It also means I sleep like absolute poo so at least I am getting practice of sleepless nights in before the baby comes 😇.

Back to work tomorrow along with what seems like the rest of the world. Probs will sit around all day and cling on to the last little bit of freedom that I have before work resumes 😂😔

have a good day friends ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning guys, Mr Fudge is doing my head in! Every night since he’s been on his Christmas break he’s staying up all night playing on his PlayStation and then he’s sleeping in late, so we miss half the day and can’t do anything!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I will bring it up again....
Have any of you actually had a threesome?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This thread was wild last night! I miss all the fun. Big light had me proper chuckling though. Enjoy all your last days of no work everyone.

I discharged myself back to rehab last night. Big mistake. Am still sicker than a sick thing. They are going to try and send me back. But nuh-uh. The NHS is generally ace but my experience this weekend couldn't have been worse. Blergh. The positive is my mum is bringing me Lucozade later on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.