Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strawb

VIP Member
My sister has been raging about B&M not being open today, felt like saying is that you @coconochanel but then thought she might google and find us all here and no one needs that negativity.

Last year I put £2 aside for every book I read, not sure why. Just did, now I feel like I have some proper treat money just for me because no one else knows it exists. So easily pleased.
that is such a good idea! 📚

Reactions: 1

Hope96

VIP Member
Ohhh I'm glad you like it! First time I smelt it I found it really over powering but I absolutely love it now, it's probably my fav! And lasts all day! Superdrug often have it on offer for like £23 so keep an eye out on there too if you ever need a new bottle :)
Thank you! £23.00 is a bargain! I personally love strong smelling perfumes but prefer light scents in the summer. I've been trying to talk myself out of purchasing a £215 perfume for about a month now... so far it's worked! 🤣 I just can't justify it when I have 30+ bottles of perfume!

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I had 2 fitbits in total. They kept breaking. Last year I bought an apple watch and it’s much better
I’ve had 4 fitbits now as they always break! I think my current one is broken I haven’t used it in ages! I may upgrade to an Apple Watch if I can bare to spend the money 😅

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Japanese definitely!!

My booster has inflamed my BCG injection site. I had an adverse reaction to the BCG when i initially got it so this is *slighly* concerning me 🙄
Circled but is covid jab site
Ouch! How long ago did you have the booster? If it’s more than a few days, maybe call 111 - I’m sure it’s fine but it would put your mind at rest x

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I'd pick the blue door, but only because I am afraid of what comes next. Like what if hell is real. £10m would be ace but what if the afterlife is real too?!

lemonlime

VIP Member
Morning!

I was really pissed off with myself when I woke up for pledging a no-crisp 30 day challenge - especially as I usually have crisps for breakfast 🙈

But 2022 is the year I do what I say I will, so I've got up and make some Cajun breakfast potatoes (I'm clearly not a food photographer) - with everyone's favourite herb - coriander ;)

View attachment 968332

Hope you all have a good day!
It looks delicious!

• Heart

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
i watched season 1 but saving season 2 for when i'm back home from holiday, can't wait!

currently watching harry potter and the deathly hallows pt 1, been rewatching all of them the last few days in preparation of watching the 20 year reunion, also when i'm home

especially in the last movies when they get so dark & sad, my heart hurts from how much i love the hp movies/books/universe/story 🥺

i really don't know how i'm going to handle that reunion movie 😅
I bawled like a baby when they were all reminiscing, I love HP too 😭

We’ve just started the Witcher and Im not sure what the storyline is supposed to be 😂

• Heart

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
God you’re all motivating me to stop being such a lazy bitch. Plan for tomorrow is to do my 10k steps at lunch and then do a HIIT workout in the evening. I really need to cancel my gym membership. I absolutely hate the gym I’m signed up too and can’t see myself ever attending again 🙄
I do RWL at home they have either standard or premium and cheaper than a gym I love home workouts

fudgebox

VIP Member
Not keen on fruit cake
Love carrot cake
@fudgebox what does pecan pie taste like?
I also call it the big light.
For dinner I had chicken, mash and veg.

I've spent the last few hours reading the book is Jane Fallon 'worst idea ever'.
Maple syrup and pecans is all I can describe as that’s the ingredients 😆 but it’s delicious with cream

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Don't forget that breakfast doesn't need to be breakfast foods. Could you make a little bit extra with your tea and have the leftovers in the morning?
Yes! My middle kid literally doesn't eat any 'typical' breakfast food. I've made her a ham sandwich before just so eats something before school