Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to do an LFT soon ready for work tomorrow. Is it bad the thought of a 10 day isolation doesn’t seem that bad now I’m due back to work 😐🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I need to do an LFT soon ready for work tomorrow. Is it bad the thought of a 10 day isolation doesn’t seem that bad now I’m due back to work 😐🥴
Wouldn’t it be a shame if your test came back positive and you couldn’t go into work… 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s tense in the Watermelon household, Man United are losing and I’m still trying to pluck this whisker out me chin!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I had a banging nap 😂 overslept and rushed to cook dinner/tea (whatever you wanna call it wherever you are) prep for work tomorrow and I’ve got an online coach and she was doing a live goal seminar thing at 6.45 so I had try and do everything in an hour and half 😂 done it though didn’t I 🎉

It’s tense in the Watermelon household, Man United are losing and I’m still trying to pluck this whisker out me chin!
I feel the Utd pain and also the whiskers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it weird I enjoy getting the whiskers out and feel a bit disappointed when their finally gone lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I was actually going in to work tomorrow, I’d deffo fake I had Covid you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just scrolling through fb and a post came up saying ‘Harry Potter fans if you shout lumos into your phone your flash light will come on’ so ive been going LUMOS LUMOS LUMOS and me fella went ‘what the duck are you doing’ so I told him and he went ‘i think their taking the piss you know’ here’s me shouting lumos for the last 5 mins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just scrolling through fb and a post came up saying ‘Harry Potter fans if you shout lumos into your phone your flash light will come on’ so ive been going LUMOS LUMOS LUMOS and me fella went ‘what the duck are you doing’ so I told him and he went ‘i think their taking the piss you know’ here’s me shouting lumos for the last 5 mins 😂
Think you got to say hey Siri first 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Depends how annoying your partner is to be isolated with 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
omg I tried it and it worked 😂 I don’t even like Harry Potter and haven’t even seen it so dunno why I’m joining in but I’m impressed 😂
Omg me too. It’s a bit annoying that he says ‘ok I’ve turned torch on’ though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did it the hey Siri way and it worked 🤣 I don’t like Harry Potter either it’s sha sha shite

when me and my fella say something is shite for some reason we go ‘sha sha’ and do a shimmy while we say it 😂😂 we’re proper weird 💃
Do you know this song by the 70s comedy team The Goodies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.