Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s frabs kebabs tonight I’m wrapped in my bed like a fajita 🥶
this is the peak watermelon sentence 😂

so tired but feeling good, had a hilarious chat with a couple new-ish friends, I'm enjoying their virtual company lately. Took a shower and nearly made myself sick with an oddly potent glass of OJ but some antacid fixed the situation. Bed time as well x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m waiting for all my apps to download and wondering why this phones so weird. Why’s the search bar for the internet at the bottom not the top.
You can change where the search bar is I changed mine back to the top because it was driving me nuts!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
You can change where the search bar is I changed mine back to the top because it was driving me nuts!
I’m giving it 24 hours 😂 it’s annoying though I keep scrolling to the top. I reckon it’ll be at the top by tomorrow. Otherwise I really like the phone. Not that it’s much different to my iPhone 11 or my work iPhone 12 but it’s nice to be new and hopefully not smashed into a wall by next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You lot are a chatty bunch. It’s taken me ages to catch, virtually impossible to have a social life outside this thread😆

@ordinaryjelly Thinking of you and hoping operation was a success. Hang in there lovely lady 💪

@GladiatorReady Ignore, don’t explain. If she was that nasty to you, don’t go back there.

I have an almost bulletproof case from Otterbox. I fell in a pool once and it was in my pocket, phone still work.

stop being so chatty today I’ve got stuff to do 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone!

I can’t believe I’m awake that early! Had a wonderful night of tossing and turning and falling back asleep only to wake up twenty minutes later, and now I have a weird stomachache of sorts that makes me queasy and won’t let me go back to sleep. I’m due on so hopefully it has something to do with that. Despite everything, I’m pretty determined to have a nice day for once and hope you all do, too ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Morning!

I was really pissed off with myself when I woke up for pledging a no-crisp 30 day challenge - especially as I usually have crisps for breakfast 🙈

But 2022 is the year I do what I say I will, so I've got up and make some Cajun breakfast potatoes (I'm clearly not a food photographer) - with everyone's favourite herb - coriander ;)

IMG_20220106_070930168.jpg

Hope you all have a good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning all
Crap sleep, is it just me or is this week lasting forever? Literally wanna cry at the fact its only Thurs 😭😭
The temp here is - 2 so it better bloody warm up before we head out on the school run. A 40min walk in - 2 was NOT in my plans for today. Mainly because i have no plans today. Might even go back to bed once I'm home alone
Have a good one all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning!

I was really pissed off with myself when I woke up for pledging a no-crisp 30 day challenge - especially as I usually have crisps for breakfast 🙈

But 2022 is the year I do what I say I will, so I've got up and make some Cajun breakfast potatoes (I'm clearly not a food photographer) - with everyone's favourite herb - coriander ;)

View attachment 968332

Bloody hell a non crisp month your brave I cant go a day with a packet of crisps. Although @watermelon sugar will be pleased to know I've not been to B&M since last year! 😊

Morning my lovelies hope you all have a good day. Its cold this morning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just been checking the news to see if the sales at B&M have plummeted since last year 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all. I slept so well since they are giving me the good drugs, it was blissful.

I really want to go back to rehab, they have doctors and nurses who can look after me but the hospital here wants me to stay for a week or so while they figure out the actual feeds and if things are working as they should be. If I was going home home I'd understand it, but I'm not. Going to try and persuade the doctors this morning.

Freezing here too, all the fields here are covered in frost, it is so pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning everyone,

Christ, it's brass monkeys outside
🥶🥶

First day back at work so today is going to be fun 😥
I'm sitting here in pink pyjamas staring out into the garden wishing I was was one of those rich housewives that don't have to work for a living.

The only good thing is I'm still working from home so I don't actually have to leave the house.

Have a good day all 💚

• Heart
Morning!

View attachment 968332

It looks delicious!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bloody hell a non crisp month your brave I cant go a day with a packet of crisps. Although @watermelon sugar will be pleased to know I've not been to B&M since last year! 😊

Morning my lovelies hope you all have a good day. Its cold this morning.
Me neither. I've phoned my mum and convinced her to sponsor me for charity so I have an excuse not to eat them. Since I was weaned I doubt I've had 30 days without crisps in total! 🤣

Me on Feb 6th.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell it's cold. I might as well just put my desk out on the road as it would probably be warmer than inside this office.

I can't wait for Friday already :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Stayed in bed all day today. It’s helped me catch up on tattle 😆. Last night we went out to celebrate my husband’s birthday. I had everything planned an organised ages in advance as we still have covid restrictions and it’s a big birthday. Got to the cocktail bar, all having a great time and I get crazy stomach pains. In about five minutes I went from relaxed and having fun to doubled in agony, sweating profusely and nearly falling from my chair from fainting. I get this very rarely but I still carry meds with me incase. I’d forgotten last night as I changed handbags….. so we all home by 7.30 and had to cancel the restaurant reservation that is impossible to get a booking. I’ve booked a different restaurant for early next week to try make up for it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.