Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn! I normally roll my eyes when people try and cancel for tweets because it's often just quoting one song lyric but wow...

I'd only heard of her because of that hotel debacle - I bet the owner is having a right laugh about this now.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was reading it all last night it’s crazy! Her boyfriends just as bad aswell!

Currently making a pecan pie, don’t even know if I like pecan pie but Mr. Fudge has been begging me to make one for so long and it’s on my 100 bakes scratch poster, so hopefully I will like it 😆

Reactions: 7
I've never liked Elle Darby or her greasy haired fella. Anyway I've done a clothes wash, a bedding wash, sorted out my Xmas presents, made lunch and cleaned out fellas bedside cabinet drawers (full of rubbish) now I'm finishing off my Ferrero's while I do some tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just made a shepherds pie for my dinner (not for bf cos he’s too fussy to have mince and mash touching???? Whatever) and there’s some leftover mash….. £1 to whoever can guess where this is going 😏😏😏😏🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞

F677C6AE-5207-422B-BF4A-56810CAF6AEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Afternoon all. I am in the regular medical hospital a.gain. Have I already been on and said that? They are dosing me up on all the good drugs and it is magical. As per usual I am waiting for someone to help wash vomit out of my hair me shower. Have a covid denier to the left of me, a covid denier to the right of me and here I am stuck in the middle. It is lovely. I am trying to leave this evening, but the issue with not being able to move yourself is you have to rely on others. We'll see.

Anyway. That Elle Darby stuff is wild. To have that many nasty messages is just hideous. I never cared for her anyway, but she really is a piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg we’ve got these dead bossy mates right but we fell out for a while and we’ve made up with them. Ever since we’ve been mates with them again they’ve asked us to go out. Yesterday they asked us to go for lunch. Today we’ve been summoned to go out for tea 🤣 we’ve agreed to this one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg we’ve got these dead bossy mates right but we fell out for a while and we’ve made up with them. Ever since we’ve been mates with them again they’ve asked us to go out. Yesterday they asked us to go for lunch. Today we’ve been summoned to go out for tea 🤣 we’ve agreed to this one
Where are you going for you tea?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have an important food question for you all: do you like fruitcake? I’ve just had a really generous slice with a cuppa and it was gooood. Quite moist, soft, not too much fruit.

B3C6E41F-98EE-4253-92A1-A511053AAF73.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Where are you going for you tea?
to this random Italian by ours but it’s crap! Their so bossy they never let us decide 😂 they literally summon us, just text us a place and we know we need to be there within the hour. Once they text us saying ‘lunch.’ I replied saying ‘when?’ And they were waiting on our drive in their car 😂 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.