Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I have been hooked on the Elle Darby drama as well! She’s a proper horror 🤣 I’m the same age as her and when I used to tweet at that age I’d just write about what I was having for my tea not the stuff she’s said 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
P.S Happy New Year Everyone!

Morning all
Woke up to a massive row with my bf. Like @watermelon sugar said same tit different year.
Going to be a long day 🙃
Hope you all have a good day x
Hope you're okay xx

Omg I have been hooked on the Elle Darby drama as well! She’s a proper horror 🤣 I’m the same age as her and when I used to tweet at that age I’d just write about what I was having for my tea not the stuff she’s said 😳
Isn't it just! I'm 2 years older but when I was that ages I was tweeting about who I fancied in 1D that day :ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Afternoon all, not long got back from a trip into town to get some bits and to check out the sales but there wasn't much to shout about but there never is is there?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We were gonna go to mil’s but she’s rang us and said she’s not feeling well so we’re not going (🥳) then we were gonna walk into town and go the shops but it’s absolutely lashing down so we’re staying in 😂

fella nipped the Asda and I said ‘get something for some buttes’ and he came back with some mash! KIDDING 🤣 He didn’t do that. Imagine! But he did come back with FIVE different pre made sandwiches !? There’s only 3 of us ! And 2 packs of breaded chicken goujons!? I was like wtf I meant get a pack of ham or something. He was like ‘well all the snacks for the meal deal were crap so I got us 2 butties each instead” so I’ve just half a chicken and stuffing butty, half a ploughmans and some chicken goujons for lunch 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mr whiskey is making bacon and cheese toasties for lunch whilst I’m cleaning the bathroom, wrote a list as long as my arm to do today and tomorrow 🙈 also agreed to cook a roast dinner for later

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey gang
I got up with the kids at 8am, was back in bed by 10 up for a McDonald's lunch now I'm back in bed. This booster has wiped me out. Aching legs and fatigue today. This is day 3 so hoping it's the last day i feel like crap

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Hey gang
I got up with the kids at 8am, was back in bed by 10 up for a McDonald's lunch now I'm back in bed. This booster has wiped me out. Aching legs and fatigue today. This is day 3 so hoping it's the last day i feel like crap
I’m day 4 now and feeling a little bit better than yesterday but still waves of feeling wiped out and headachey. So annoying and ruining my few days off before school and work. Hope you feel better soon. X

Went to mums for bacon butties and now at bf’s cos son wanted to play ps5 so I’m led on the sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Woah that girl had issues. What a twit. Age is no excuse either.
I did laugh at the #neighoff on the tweet about horse lovers 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.